Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
977 articles

Teach back method GCSE Biblical Hebrew guide: discover how explaining aloud reveals gaps, strengthens recall and improves revision without replacing exam practice.

Tracking revision progress for GCSE Biblical Hebrew helps when it drives retrieval, feedback and next steps, not when logging replaces real practice.

Revision order GCSE Arabic advice: learn when subject sequence matters, how to balance Arabic with maths, and build a calm, effective GCSE timetable.

GCSE Arabic revision environment: discover what genuinely helps focus, memory and exam practice, plus a simple setup that works without a perfect desk.

Revising GCSE engineering with music can help routine practice but hinder demanding work. Learn when to press play, choose silence and test your focus.

Online GCSE Arabic revision course guide: compare paid teaching with free resources, protect maths time, and decide what support is genuinely worth it.

Feeling behind GCSE Arabic? Identify your real gaps and build a calm catch-up plan for listening, speaking, reading and writing without panic.

Active recall GCSE astronomy advice: learn key facts, observational skills and maths with a practical revision routine that works better than rereading.

Adults retake GCSE Art and Design through a college or approved exam centre. Learn about courses, private entry, portfolios, fees and assessment.

Apprenticeship GCSE art and design requirement explained: discover which creative routes may ask for a grade and what to do if you fall short.

Switch GCSE Panjabi to Bengali mid-year: learn what your school and exams officer must check, plus a realistic catch-up and maths revision plan.

Comparing GCSE Art and Design progress with friends can mislead you. Learn what examiners assess and how to focus on calmer, more useful next steps.

Evening classes GCSE Art and Design compared with self-study: weigh tuition, feedback, studio access, hidden costs and pressure on maths revision.

GCSE art and design gender gap results reveal a clear difference. Explore the 2025 national data, percentage-point gaps and what they really mean.

GCSE art and design harder than before? See what changed, why workload feels intense, and how to protect time for your GCSE maths revision.

GCSE art and design revision bootcamp costs explained: what courses offer, when paying makes sense, and how to protect your GCSE maths revision time.

GCSE astronomy command words explained clearly. Learn what calculate, describe, explain, compare and evaluate require for stronger exam answers.

GCSE astronomy revision burnout can be prevented. Spot warning signs, pace astronomy and maths, protect sleep, and reach May ready for both papers.

GCSE Bengali results day wrong grade? Follow a calm first-hour checklist, check your marks and ask your school about scripts and marking reviews.

Grade 4 GCSE Bengali sixth form entry depends on the provider and course. Learn what counts, what to check and why your GCSE maths grade still matters.

Hate GCSE Art and Design? How to revise with short practical sessions, assessment-objective checklists and a realistic plan alongside GCSE maths.

Home schooled GCSE Art and Design is possible. Learn how to find a centre, choose an exam board, meet assessment rules, deadlines and fees with confidence.

How many students take GCSE English Language and Literature? Explore annual entry totals, why they differ, and what the separate GCSE grades mean in practice.

Stop procrastinating GCSE English Language revision with a practical plan for starting small, practising exam skills and balancing maths without guilt.