Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
977 articles

Extra practice material GCSE chemistry can expose weak topics and maths gaps. Learn what to ask your teacher, how to ask, and how to use it well for exams.

GCSE chemistry revision book reviews can mislead. Learn how to check the exam board, tier, specification coverage, questions and answers before buying.

GCSE citizenship studies revision burnout can derail May. Spot the warning signs early, pace each subject wisely and protect sleep without losing progress.

GCSE classical civilisation busy schedule? Build a realistic daily plan around sport, work and maths with short recall, source study and exam practice.

GCSE classical civilisation cram guide 1 week: a focused seven-day plan for sources, essays, past papers and balanced maths revision without panic.

GCSE classical civilisation mock results explained: turn marks, feedback and question gaps into a focused revision plan for your next exam with confidence.

GCSE subjects to pair with Classical Civilisation: compare humanities, languages and creative options, balance workload, and choose with confidence.

Revise GCSE Chemistry when you can't sit still using active study sprints, movement-based recall, exam questions and a realistic weekly revision plan.

Revise weakest topic first GCSE Chemistry? Learn when to tackle it, when to wait, and how recall, exam questions and spaced review improve revision.

Self study GCSE Classical Civilisation with a realistic 20-week plan covering OCR options, private entry, source revision and exam practice alongside maths.

Tracking revision progress GCSE Chinese: learn when a spreadsheet improves revision, when it wastes time, and how to build a simple evidence-led tracker.

Podcasts audiobooks GCSE Chinese revision can improve listening, vocabulary and pronunciation, but work best alongside active, exam-focused practice.

GCSE citizenship studies extracurricular club: see how joining can build active citizenship evidence and exam skills without replacing focused revision.

GCSE Citizenship Studies revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, active recall, sleep and planned breaks can improve retention without burnout.

GCSE Classical Civilisation Paper 1 exam date 2026 was Tuesday 19 May, in the afternoon. Check the format, equipment and last-week revision plan.

GCSE combined science homework grade impact explained: discover what affects final marks, which tasks help most and when maths revision should take priority.

Imposter syndrome top set GCSE Chinese: why capable students feel out of depth and practical ways to rebuild confidence before GCSE exams.

Is GCSE English Language and Literature EBacc? Learn what counts for the English element, how options work and how to plan balanced GCSE revision.

Spaced repetition GCSE Classical Civilisation made simple: use paper cards, short recall sessions and a calm review rhythm alongside maths revision.

Tell parents you’re struggling with GCSE Citizenship Studies calmly. Explain the problem, request practical support and build a realistic revision plan.

Online GCSE Arabic revision course guide: compare paid teaching with free resources, assess tutor quality and protect time for GCSE maths revision.

GCSE classical civilisation cross curricular overlap explained: find shared content and skills, then revise efficiently without duplicating your work.

GCSE classical civilisation revision: silence or noise? Evidence-led advice on lyrics, instrumental music, recall, essays and exam practice at home.

GCSE combined science revision silence or noise? Explore the evidence, test your ideal setup and build a focused routine for science and maths exams.