Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
131 articles

How stressful is GCSE Arabic? Compare its workload, speaking pressure and language demands, then plan calmer revision alongside GCSE maths.

Catch up GCSE Arabic after absence with a realistic plan for missed themes, vocabulary and four skills, while keeping GCSE maths revision on track.

GCSE Arabic tutor guidance: decide if tuition would help, identify your weakest skill and choose safe, focused support that matches your exam board.

Switch exam board GCSE Arabic with confidence: learn what schools can change, what may differ, and how to rebuild your revision plan without panic mid-course.

Too late to revise GCSE Arabic? Follow a realistic last-minute plan for listening, speaking, reading and writing while keeping GCSE maths firmly on track.

How to get grade 9 GCSE Arabic: improve listening, speaking, reading and writing through focused revision, feedback and realistic exam practice.

GCSE Arabic class sets matter less than tier choice and practice. Learn what affects grades, when to discuss moving set, and how to revise effectively.

GCSE Arabic 4 to 7: discover the changes in vocabulary, accuracy, speaking, writing and exam practice that can lift your performance confidently.

GCSE Arabic 5 to 7: discover what separates the grades and build a focused plan for stronger listening, speaking, reading and writing performance.

GCSE Arabic 5 to 8: learn the changes in vocabulary, grammar, speaking, translation and exam practice that can raise Higher-tier performance.

GCSE Arabic 6 to 8 guidance covering higher-tier writing, speaking, listening and reading, with a focused revision plan for gaining more marks.

GCSE Arabic 6 to 9: learn what separates strong answers from top-band performance and build a focused plan for every assessed language skill.

How to get grade 7 GCSE Arabic: strengthen vocabulary, balance all four papers and use past-paper feedback to turn daily practice into marks consistently.

How to get grade 8 GCSE Arabic with focused habits for listening, speaking, reading and writing, plus a practical Higher tier revision plan.

Moving schools GCSE Arabic guide: confirm exam entries, identify course gaps and build a catch-up plan while keeping GCSE maths revision on track too.

What does GCSE Arabic actually test? Learn how examiners reward listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, accuracy and communication skills.

How to get grade 8 GCSE Arabic: build stronger vocabulary, practise every skill, analyse mistakes and use past papers with a focused revision plan.

GCSE Arabic 3 to 5 explained: identify lost marks, strengthen all four language skills and build a focused revision routine for a secure grade 5.

GCSE Arabic 4 to 6: discover what separates the grades and use a focused plan to improve all four language skills and exam marks with confidence.

GCSE Arabic Foundation tier easier? Compare demand, content, grade limits and exam skills, then decide which tier best fits your current performance.

How to get grade 6 GCSE Arabic with a focused revision plan for vocabulary, listening, speaking, reading, writing and effective exam practice.

How to get grade 9 GCSE Arabic through focused vocabulary, fluent speaking, accurate writing, active listening, past papers and smarter revision habits.

Is GCSE Arabic hard? Get an honest answer based on student experiences, the current Edexcel assessment and the skills that make the course challenging.

GCSE Arabic busy schedule? Use a practical survival plan for vocabulary, speaking, reading and writing while protecting maths revision time and sleep well.