Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
131 articles

Online GCSE Arabic revision course guide: compare paid teaching with free resources, protect maths time, and decide what support is genuinely worth it.

Feeling behind GCSE Arabic? Identify your real gaps and build a calm catch-up plan for listening, speaking, reading and writing without panic.

AI tools to revise GCSE Arabic can support recall, speaking and feedback. Learn where ChatGPT helps, where it fails and how to revise safely.

Spaced repetition GCSE Arabic revision can be simple. Build a paper-based routine for vocabulary, grammar and recall without needing a complicated app.

Active recall GCSE Arabic strategies that improve vocabulary, speaking and grammar recall, with a practical revision plan that goes beyond rereading.

Revising GCSE Arabic with music can distract from vocabulary and reading. Learn when silence, instrumentals or music breaks work best for focus and recall.

Pomodoro technique GCSE Arabic guide: discover when timed bursts help vocabulary and when speaking, writing and mock papers need longer sessions.

GCSE Arabic revision burnout can drain focus before May. Spot early warning signs, pace each language skill and protect energy across every GCSE exam.

Hate GCSE Arabic? How to revise with a realistic, low-motivation plan using short sessions, active recall, exam practice and manageable daily goals.

GCSE Arabic extracurricular club advice: learn when a club can improve speaking, listening and confidence without disrupting your GCSE maths revision.

Sleep before GCSE Arabic exam: learn how 8-10 hours supports memory, listening and focus, plus a calm night-before plan for GCSE students.

GCSE Arabic revision environment advice grounded in evidence. Learn which changes improve focus, recall and realistic exam practice without chasing perfection.

Best GCSE Arabic revision guide: check specification fit, four-skill practice, audio, answers and exam realism before spending your money.

GCSE Arabic weak topic advice: diagnose the exact problem, practise one skill, use mark schemes, and retest until the weakness becomes reliable in exams.

Native speaker GCSE Arabic advantage explained: learn where home fluency helps, what the exam still tests, and how to plan focused revision for higher marks.

GCSE Arabic Discord server advice covering realistic benefits, online safety, reliable feedback and a balanced plan for Arabic and maths revision.

YouTube channels GCSE Arabic can build vocabulary and grammar, but passing also needs speaking, writing, recall and timed exam practice for every paper.

Gamify revision GCSE Arabic without letting streaks take over. Learn which rewards support recall, feedback, exam practice and a balanced GCSE maths plan today.

Reset after a bad week of GCSE Arabic revision with a realistic seven-day plan for every skill, proper rest and a manageable GCSE maths workload.

Feeling behind GCSE Arabic? Learn why the gap often feels worse than it is, diagnose each skill and build a calm catch-up plan alongside maths revision.

GCSE Arabic revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval, sleep and planned breaks improve retention without derailing your maths revision.

Documentaries help GCSE Arabic when viewing becomes active practice. Discover what improves listening, vocabulary and exam marks, and what does not.

Revise GCSE Arabic with sibling support effectively: learn what their exam experience can teach you, what may be outdated, and how to practise safely.

Read GCSE Arabic specification advice: discover what the official document reveals, which sections matter and how to turn its detail into focused revision.