Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
134 articles

Revision order GCSE English Language and Literature advice: decide what to tackle first, alternate both subjects and fit English around GCSE maths revision.

Staying consistent GCSE Arabic revision gets easier with a small weekly system for vocabulary, speaking, feedback and realistic low-motivation days too.

Review mock mistakes GCSE English Language and Literature: learn when to check feedback, what delay costs, and how to turn errors into stronger answers.

Revise weakest topic first GCSE English Language and Literature? Learn when to start there, when to delay and how to plan an effective revision session.

GCSE Arabic revision timetable worth it? See when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how to keep GCSE maths preparation on track calmly.

Explain GCSE English Language and Literature to a parent to expose knowledge gaps, strengthen recall and build a practical revision routine before exams.

Make own GCSE English Language and Literature practice questions that reveal weak knowledge, sharpen analysis and support effective exam revision.

AI quiz GCSE English Language revision can work well. Learn how to prompt it, check unreliable feedback, and practise safely and productively.

GCSE French revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and sleep support retention, then build a balanced revision week around maths exams.

Spaced repetition GCSE Arabic made simple: build a paper recall routine for vocabulary, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing skills today.

GCSE engineering note taking that turns classwork into useful revision. Build concise notes, formula cards and retrieval prompts for stronger maths recall.

Learning styles GCSE Arabic advice based on evidence. Discover which revision methods improve listening, speaking, reading and writing effectively.

GCSE French revision environment advice that separates useful changes from overrated ones, helping you improve focus, recall, speaking and exam practice.

GCSE media studies group chat study tips to turn class messages into focused recall, useful feedback and better revision without the usual distractions.

Active recall GCSE Arabic strategies turn vocabulary, grammar and speaking into focused self-tests, with a practical plan that beats passive rereading.

Cramming vs learning GCSE French: spot false confidence, test genuine recall and build revision that survives listening, speaking and writing tasks.

Cramming vs learning GCSE Arabic: spot false confidence, test real recall and build a calm revision routine that holds up across all four papers on exam day.

GCSE Japanese group chat study tips that turn messages into useful quizzes, speaking practice and feedback while keeping your wider revision on track.

Learning styles GCSE maths evidence explained. Discover what improves revision: retrieval, spaced practice, feedback and exam questions for better marks.

GCSE Arabic year 10 revision head start: discover when early practice helps, how to balance it with maths, and how to avoid burnout before Year 11.

GCSE Japanese note taking made useful: build a simple capture, test and review system for vocabulary, kanji, grammar, listening and speaking practice.

AI quiz GCSE Arabic revision can sharpen recall and speaking. Learn how to create useful tests, check answers and avoid inaccurate AI feedback safely.

GCSE French group chat study tips to turn class messages into useful vocab, speaking and recall practice without distractions, pressure or endless memes.

How long revise GCSE French per week? Build a realistic plan based on months left, balance four skills, and protect enough time for GCSE maths revision.