Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
134 articles

Active recall GCSE astronomy advice: learn key facts, observational skills and maths with a practical revision routine that works better than rereading.

Spaced repetition GCSE Arabic revision can be simple. Build a paper-based routine for vocabulary, grammar and recall without needing a complicated app.

Documentaries help GCSE Astronomy when paired with recall and exam practice. Learn what to watch, what to avoid and how to turn viewing into marks.

GCSE economics revision environment advice that explains what genuinely improves focus, memory and exam practice, with realistic tips for better revision.

Spaced repetition GCSE Astronomy made simple: build a paper-based revision routine that strengthens recall, maths skills and exam confidence.

Active recall GCSE Arabic strategies that improve vocabulary, speaking and grammar recall, with a practical revision plan that goes beyond rereading.

Active recall GCSE Bengali: learn why retrieval beats rereading and use a practical plan for vocabulary, listening, speaking, reading and writing revision.

Explain GCSE English Language to a parent as a revision test. Learn why teaching from memory reveals gaps, sharpens analysis and improves exam readiness.

Learning styles GCSE astronomy: what does the evidence say? Build a practical revision plan with retrieval, spacing, exam questions and focused maths practice.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE Astronomy: discover what memory research suggests and build a practical routine for more reliable exam recall at GCSE.

Cramming vs learning GCSE Astronomy: spot the difference, test real understanding and build maths skills that still work under pressure on exam day.

GCSE astronomy revision timetable worth it? Learn when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how to balance astronomy with GCSE maths.

GCSE astronomy: revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and recovery improve retention, then build a balanced revision routine.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew note taking made practical: build concise language and set-text notes, then turn them into retrieval prompts for revision that lasts.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew weekend revision made simple: plan two focused days for vocabulary, grammar, set texts, timed practice and calmer exam preparation.

How long revise GCSE Biblical Hebrew per week? Find realistic weekly hours by months remaining and balance language practice with GCSE maths revision.

Learning styles GCSE Bengali: see what evidence says, why matching revision to VAK labels falls short, and which methods better prepare you for all four papers.

Staying consistent GCSE Bengali revision: build a low-motivation routine for language practice while protecting time for GCSE maths and other subjects.

Teach back method GCSE Bengali revision can expose hidden gaps. Learn how explaining aloud strengthens recall and supports smarter GCSE maths practice.

Spaced repetition GCSE art and design made simple: build a paper-based routine for artists, annotations and techniques while protecting maths revision time.

Spaced repetition GCSE engineering revision made simple: build a paper-card routine, recall key maths and use MathsGenie practice to prepare for exams.

GCSE Japanese revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and recovery improve retention, then build a balanced revision schedule that lasts.

Peaking too early GCSE History revision worries? Learn why confidence fades, how to retain content until May, and balance History with GCSE maths well.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE ICT: discover what memory research suggests and how to turn either method into effective, active GCSE revision.