Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
977 articles

GCSE economics revision timetable worth it? Learn when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how to build a realistic hybrid routine.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Economics with a smart timing plan: diagnose errors quickly, correct them calmly, then retest later for lasting exam gains.

Revise GCSE economics alone or with others? Compare both methods, match them to each topic and build a focused revision routine for stronger exam skills.

Revise GCSE Economics with a sibling effectively: learn what their experience can teach you, what may be outdated, and how to protect your maths marks.

Revising GCSE Economics with music may feel easier, but lyrics can disrupt reading and recall. Learn when music works and how to test your focus.

Switch GCSE Business to Economics mid-year with a realistic plan. Learn what your school must approve, what you need to catch up and how maths helps.

Tell parents struggling GCSE Economics is affecting you with a calm conversation plan that avoids a lecture and creates clear, practical next steps.

Tracking revision progress GCSE Economics: learn when a spreadsheet improves recall and exam practice, when it wastes time, and what to record each week.

Group vs 1:1 tutoring GCSE Arabic explained: compare feedback, speaking practice, cost and pace, then choose the right support for your needs.

Sleep before GCSE Arabic exam: learn why teenagers need 8 to 10 hours, how rest supports memory and focus, and plan a calmer night before your paper.

Exam anxiety GCSE Biblical Hebrew advice: build a calm, subject-specific revision plan for language, grammar, set texts and confident exam-day decisions.

Exam countdown GCSE English Language advice: see when a timer motivates revision, when it adds pressure, and how to protect your wider GCSE maths plan.

Gamify revision GCSE Biblical Hebrew effectively with retrieval, streaks and rewards that support real learning rather than distract from exam practice.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew Easter holiday revision: balance language, literature and maths while protecting rest, family time and steady exam progress.

GCSE biology grade sixth form entry explained: learn when Biology matters, how requirements vary and why your Maths grade may be equally important.

GCSE business busy schedule? Build a realistic plan for Business and maths with short revision blocks, active recall and exam practice that fits real life.

How stressful is GCSE Biology? See what students report, why experiences differ, and how maths skills and a practical revision plan can reduce pressure.

Catch up GCSE Biology after absence with a realistic recovery plan covering missed lessons, practical work, exam questions and manageable revision.

Send GCSE Business result to sixth form confidently: learn how results arrive, what evidence colleges need and how to resolve delays on results day.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew revision bootcamp guide: learn what courses offer, how to assess the cost, and when paying for holiday revision is worthwhile.

Online GCSE Biblical Hebrew revision course guide: compare paid teaching with free resources and decide what is worth buying alongside GCSE maths revision.

Perfectionism GCSE Biblical Hebrew revision can turn care into avoidance. Learn to practise imperfectly, use feedback and protect your GCSE maths time too.

Revise GCSE Biblical Hebrew alone or with others using this practical guide to solo study, group sessions, topic choices and a balanced revision plan.

Spaced repetition GCSE Biblical Hebrew: build a simple paper-card routine for vocabulary and grammar, then fit it around your GCSE maths revision.