Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
131 articles

Pomodoro technique GCSE Arabic advice: learn when short revision bursts improve vocabulary, writing and listening, and when longer sessions work best.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Arabic: learn what evidence suggests, choose practical timings, reduce fatigue and protect your GCSE maths revision.

Have I revised enough GCSE Arabic? Use this evidence-based checklist to test listening, speaking, reading and writing without letting anxiety decide.

Revise weakest topic first GCSE Arabic? Usually, yes. Learn how to order weak skills, use active recall and create a balanced, effective revision session.

Podcasts audiobooks GCSE Arabic revision can improve listening and vocabulary, but only with active practice. Learn when audio helps and what it cannot replace.

Teach back method GCSE Arabic: learn how explaining aloud exposes weak recall, improves speaking confidence and supports smarter GCSE maths revision too.

Exam anxiety GCSE Arabic advice for calming speaking, listening, reading and writing nerves with realistic practice, routines and exam-day strategies.

GCSE Arabic revision burnout: spot early warning signs, build a sustainable plan and balance Arabic with maths so you reach May focused, not exhausted.

Best GCSE Arabic revision apps for 2026, compared by skill. Find useful flashcards, listening, YouTube and past-paper resources without wasting time.

GCSE Arabic 20 minute study routine for building vocabulary, listening, speaking and writing while keeping maths revision on track without cramming.

GCSE Arabic cram guide 1 week: follow a focused seven-day plan for listening, speaking, reading and writing, with practical daily exam tips.

GCSE Arabic half term revision made realistic: plan short sessions for all four skills, protect your break and return to school prepared and calmer.

GCSE Arabic last minute revision plan with three calm, focused days for vocabulary, listening, reading, writing and practical exam preparation.

GCSE Arabic mock results become useful when you analyse lost marks, compare language skills and turn feedback into a focused maths revision plan for exams.

GCSE Arabic study group tips to choose members, plan focused sessions, practise all four skills and stop your revision chat becoming another distraction.

GCSE Arabic study planner for working backwards from exam day, balancing four language skills with maths revision and building a realistic timetable.

How long revise GCSE Arabic per week? Set realistic weekly targets based on time left, current skills, four exam papers and your wider GCSE workload.

Self study GCSE Arabic with a realistic 12-week plan covering exam entry, speaking practice, all four skills and balanced GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Arabic flashcards Quizlet guide: choose reliable Edexcel decks, check vocabulary accuracy, and build focused revision sets quickly for exam day.

GCSE Arabic group chat study tips that turn messages into useful recall, speaking and writing practice while protecting time for GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Arabic homework grade impact explained: what counts towards your result, which tasks help most, and when maths revision should take priority in exam season.

GCSE Arabic note taking made practical: build compact vocabulary, grammar and error notes, then review them using active recall and spaced practice.

GCSE Arabic time pressure mistakes can cost easy marks. Learn how to manage listening, reading, writing and speaking calmly before the clock runs out.

GCSE Arabic topics breakdown covering themes, exam weightings and skills, with a practical plan to focus your revision where it can earn more marks.