Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
86 articles

GCSE Biology 20 minute study routine for busy students: use active recall, exam questions and spaced review without late-night cramming or burnout.

GCSE biblical hebrew weak topic? Use a practical diagnose, practise and retest plan to turn repeated errors into reliable exam marks without avoidance or panic.

Spaced repetition GCSE art and design made simple: build a paper-based routine for artists, annotations and techniques while protecting maths revision time.

GCSE Japanese revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and recovery improve retention, then build a balanced revision schedule that lasts.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Panjabi: what research suggests, how to plan focused revision, and when a longer rest is wiser during exam season.

Cramming vs learning GCSE Further Maths: spot the difference, test what has stuck and build revision that survives unfamiliar questions on exam day.

GCSE geography Year 10 revision head start advice: discover whether early revision improves recall, how to avoid burnout and balance geography with maths.

Active recall GCSE Latin strategies turn vocabulary, grammar and set texts into testable knowledge. Learn why retrieval beats passive rereading for exams.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE History: explore what research suggests, how to plan focused revision, and when a longer rest is genuinely useful.

GCSE English language: revise every day or rest? Use spacing, active practice and planned recovery to retain more while keeping maths revision on track.

Staying consistent GCSE Economics revision gets easier with a small routine. Learn how to keep revising through low-motivation weeks and make progress.

GCSE economics revise every day or rest? Learn how spaced recall, planned rest days and sleep improve retention while protecting your energy for exams.

Physical flashcards vs app GCSE Economics revision: compare recall, focus, cost and convenience, then choose a system that prepares you for exams.

Reset after bad week GCSE Food and Nutrition revision with a calm seven-day plan using retrieval, exam questions, feedback and realistic targets today.

Tracking revision progress GCSE History can expose weak topics, but only active recall and exam practice improve learning. Build a simple, useful tracker.

Active recall GCSE English Language guide: discover why retrieval practice beats rereading and how to use it for stronger reading and writing revision.

Staying consistent GCSE Arabic revision gets easier with a small weekly system for vocabulary, speaking, feedback and realistic low-motivation days too.

Cramming vs learning GCSE English Language and Literature: spot the difference, test recall and build flexible exam skills that hold up under pressure.

Gamify revision GCSE English Language and Literature wisely: learn when points, streaks and rewards support recall, writing practice and feedback.

GCSE food and nutrition revision timetable worth it? See when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how to protect maths practice time.

GCSE Arabic revision timetable worth it? See when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how to keep GCSE maths preparation on track calmly.

Staying consistent GCSE English Literature revision advice for low-motivation weeks, with short routines, active recall and realistic planning.

Cramming vs learning GCSE English Language: spot false confidence, build transferable exam skills and revise so your knowledge survives unseen questions.

GCSE English Language Year 10 revision head start: see when early practice helps, how to avoid burnout, and how to balance it with GCSE maths revision.