Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
86 articles

Cramming vs learning GCSE Economics explained: spot false confidence, build lasting recall and apply economic ideas and maths under exam pressure.

GCSE economics revise every day or rest? Use spaced practice, active recall and planned recovery to improve retention without exhausting yourself at GCSE.

GCSE economics revision timetable worth it? Learn when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how to build a realistic hybrid routine.

Pomodoro technique GCSE Economics advice: learn when short revision bursts improve focus, when longer sessions work better, and how to combine both.

Teach back method GCSE Biblical Hebrew guide: discover how explaining aloud reveals gaps, strengthens recall and improves revision without replacing exam practice.

Tracking revision progress for GCSE Biblical Hebrew helps when it drives retrieval, feedback and next steps, not when logging replaces real practice.

Revision order GCSE Arabic advice: learn when subject sequence matters, how to balance Arabic with maths, and build a calm, effective GCSE timetable.

Pomodoro technique GCSE astronomy advice: learn when 25-minute bursts help, when longer sessions work better, and how to build a balanced revision plan.

Spaced repetition GCSE Astronomy made simple: build a paper-based revision routine that strengthens recall, maths skills and exam confidence.

Active recall GCSE Arabic strategies that improve vocabulary, speaking and grammar recall, with a practical revision plan that goes beyond rereading.

Active recall GCSE Bengali: learn why retrieval beats rereading and use a practical plan for vocabulary, listening, speaking, reading and writing revision.

GCSE Bengali weak topic holding you back? Use this practical diagnose, practise, mark and retest plan to turn repeated errors into reliable exam skills.

Learning styles GCSE astronomy: what does the evidence say? Build a practical revision plan with retrieval, spacing, exam questions and focused maths practice.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Art and Design advice: capture feedback immediately, repair work after a short pause, then retest to prevent repeated errors.

Cramming vs learning GCSE Astronomy: spot the difference, test real understanding and build maths skills that still work under pressure on exam day.

GCSE astronomy revision timetable worth it? Learn when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how to balance astronomy with GCSE maths.

GCSE astronomy: revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and recovery improve retention, then build a balanced revision routine.

GCSE Bengali revision timetable worth it? Learn when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works better and how to balance Bengali with maths.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew group chat study tips that turn messages into active recall, accurate feedback and a calm revision routine alongside GCSE maths.

Learning styles GCSE Bengali: see what evidence says, why matching revision to VAK labels falls short, and which methods better prepare you for all four papers.

Physical flashcards vs app GCSE astronomy: compare focus, spacing, diagrams and convenience, then build a revision system that works for your final exams.

Revision order GCSE Bengali advice: learn when subject order matters, how to balance Bengali with maths, and how to build a practical timetable that lasts.

Staying consistent GCSE Bengali revision: build a low-motivation routine for language practice while protecting time for GCSE maths and other subjects.

Pomodoro technique GCSE Arabic guide: discover when timed bursts help vocabulary and when speaking, writing and mock papers need longer sessions.