Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
977 articles

GCSE economics exam day kit essentials: pack the right pens, calculator and stationery, avoid prohibited items, and follow a calm night-before checklist.

Is GCSE English Literature worth it? Weigh the workload, benefits, drawbacks and future options, then decide how it fits alongside maths revision.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Combined Science: learn why a quick first review and spaced retest beat waiting, then apply the same method to GCSE maths.

Revise GCSE Combined Science alone or with others? Compare both approaches, match methods to topics and build a focused revision routine that works.

Revise weakest topic first GCSE Combined Science? Usually yes. Use this session plan to fix weak areas, retain more and protect your maths revision time.

GCSE computer science predicted grades accuracy explained: learn how reliable forecasts are, why results differ, and what you can control before exam day.

GCSE dance and GCSE physical education together: see if schools allow both, where courses overlap, and how to balance practical work with maths revision.

GCSE dance different exam centre arrangements explained: find an approved centre, confirm practical assessments, fees and deadlines, and protect revision time.

GCSE dance study planner showing how to work backwards from your exam date, organise practical and written revision, and protect time for maths.

Grade 6 GCSE Dance sixth form entry is often enough. Check course rules, audition expectations, general GCSE requirements and how to plan your next move.

Revise GCSE Arabic alone or with others? Compare both approaches, match each exam skill to the right method and create a focused weekly revision routine.

GCSE economics memory vs understanding: discover what exams reward, how to balance recall with reasoning, and how maths practice can improve your revision.

Is GCSE English Literature hard? Get a student-informed answer, discover what makes it difficult and learn how to revise it alongside GCSE maths.

AI quiz GCSE economics topics safely with prompts that test recall, application and calculations, plus checks for errors, weak feedback and wrong content.

Best GCSE English Language and Literature revision apps for 2026, compared by purpose, cost and exam value, with a practical plan for using them.

Exam anxiety GCSE Economics: practical ways to handle calculations, diagrams, data and longer answers, with a calm revision plan for every paper.

GCSE economics busy schedule? Use short revision blocks, prioritise high-value topics and strengthen the maths skills that earn quantitative marks.

GCSE economics Discord server: learn what it adds to revision, how to check advice, protect your privacy and avoid replacing proper exam practice.

GCSE economics half term revision made manageable: build a focused plan, practise exam skills, fix weak areas and still enjoy a proper break this week.

GCSE economics revise every day or rest? Use spaced practice, active recall and planned recovery to improve retention without exhausting yourself at GCSE.

Grade 6 GCSE economics sixth form guidance: check A Level entry rules and the Maths, English and overall GCSE grades your chosen provider may require.

Group vs 1:1 tutoring GCSE Economics explained: compare feedback, discussion, cost and confidence to choose the support that fits your revision.

How many students take GCSE Economics? See recent UK entry levels, popularity trends, grading facts and the maths skills that support effective revision.

Imposter syndrome top set GCSE Economics: discover why capable students feel out of depth and how evidence-led maths revision can rebuild exam confidence.