Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
977 articles

GCSE Biblical Hebrew no background knowledge? See if starting from scratch is realistic, what the exams test and how to catch up without neglecting maths.

Rebuild confidence after GCSE Art and Design exam stress with a calm plan for the weeks before results day, while protecting your remaining maths revision.

Stop procrastinating GCSE Astronomy with a practical revision system that makes observations, maths practice and exam questions easier to begin and finish.

GCSE Bengali revision bootcamp costs vary. See what courses offer, how to judge teaching quality, and when free revision is the wiser choice for exams.

Is GCSE Biblical Hebrew hard? Get an honest answer on grammar, translation, set texts and student experiences, plus a practical revision plan.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew useful without A-level? Learn what it adds, how sixth forms may count it, and how to balance it with maths revision.

Is GCSE Biblical Hebrew worth it? Explore the workload, exams, benefits and drawbacks, plus how to protect your GCSE maths revision time before choosing.

Learning styles GCSE Bengali: see what evidence says, why matching revision to VAK labels falls short, and which methods better prepare you for all four papers.

Parents involved GCSE Bengali revision: see when family support improves speaking and routines, and when pressure creates conflict or dependence at home.

Read answers aloud GCSE Bengali advice: discover how hearing your writing can expose weak structure, missing detail and errors before the exam.

Read GCSE Bengali specification advice: see what the official document reveals, what revision guides miss, and how to use it without wasting exam time today.

Reset after bad week GCSE astronomy revision with a calm seven-day plan using retrieval, targeted questions and feedback that rebuilds momentum.

Review exam after sitting GCSE Art and Design: learn when reflection helps, when replaying it harms focus, and how to reset for your maths exams.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Bengali with a two-stage plan: correct errors promptly, then retest after a short delay to strengthen recall before your exams.

Revise GCSE Bengali can't sit still? Use an active plan for listening, speaking, reading and writing without forcing long, silent revision sessions at home.

Revise GCSE Bengali with sibling support effectively. Learn what past experience still helps, what may be outdated and how to protect your maths revision.

Revise weakest topic first GCSE Astronomy with a balanced session plan that tackles hard content early, protects confidence and strengthens exam recall.

Revising before bed GCSE Bengali can support recall if it stays brief and protects sleep. Learn what to review, when to stop, and how to plan maths.

Revision order GCSE Bengali advice: learn when subject order matters, how to balance Bengali with maths, and how to build a practical timetable that lasts.

Self study GCSE Biblical Hebrew with a realistic 24-week plan covering exam entry, language, set texts, past papers and balancing maths revision.

Should I take GCSE Biblical Hebrew? Explore the course, exams, workload and honest questions to ask before committing space on your GCSE timetable.

Staying consistent GCSE Bengali revision: build a low-motivation routine for language practice while protecting time for GCSE maths and other subjects.

Teach back method GCSE Bengali revision can expose hidden gaps. Learn how explaining aloud strengthens recall and supports smarter GCSE maths practice.

Tell teacher struggling GCSE astronomy concerns early, get precise support, strengthen the maths and observations, and build a realistic revision plan.