Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
977 articles

Revising before bed GCSE Art and Design may aid memory, but not if it delays sleep. Discover a calm routine that also protects your maths revision.

University GCSE astronomy requirement explained: discover when your grade may be seen, when it matters and which qualifications universities prioritise.

Active recall GCSE Arabic strategies that improve vocabulary, speaking and grammar recall, with a practical revision plan that goes beyond rereading.

Evening classes GCSE Bengali: compare teaching, speaking practice, exam support, cost and self-study before choosing the best route as an adult learner.

Exam anxiety GCSE Astronomy advice: build a calmer revision plan, practise calculations and observations, and use a clear strategy for both papers on the day.

Explain GCSE English Language to a parent as a revision test. Learn why teaching from memory reveals gaps, sharpens analysis and improves exam readiness.

GCSE art and design cross curricular overlap explained: connect art with maths, science, English and humanities without revising every skill twice.

GCSE art and design exam clash same week? Build a balanced revision plan that protects your art preparation, maths practice, sleep and exam focus.

GCSE astronomy February half term revision made manageable: follow a focused seven-day plan, improve calculation skills and protect time for GCSE maths.

GCSE Bengali gender gap results explained through national data, grade thresholds and careful statistical reading, with practical lessons for maths revision.

GCSE Bengali Paper 4 exam date 2026 was 11 June, AM. Check AQA paper lengths, equipment rules and how to plan your maths revision around it.

GCSE Bengali state vs private results explained: what current data shows, why raw grade gaps mislead, and how to focus your GCSE revision effectively.

Imposter syndrome top set GCSE Art and Design explained: why capable students feel out of place, what helps, and how to protect maths revision time too.

Online GCSE Bengali revision course: see when paid tuition is worthwhile, when free resources are enough, and how to protect your GCSE maths revision time.

Learning styles GCSE astronomy: what does the evidence say? Build a practical revision plan with retrieval, spacing, exam questions and focused maths practice.

Read answers aloud GCSE Art and Design to catch weak structure, vague analysis and missing links, then transfer the checking habit to GCSE maths.

Read GCSE Astronomy specification documents wisely: discover what the official Edexcel PDF reveals, what guides miss and how to turn it into revision.

Recover from bad GCSE Astronomy mock results with a calm plan to diagnose lost marks, repair weak skills and improve your next paper confidently.

Redo GCSE Art and Design mock timed or review it instead? Learn when a full resit helps, when it wastes revision time, and how to decide calmly.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Art and Design advice: capture feedback immediately, repair work after a short pause, then retest to prevent repeated errors.

Revise GCSE Art and Design can't sit still? Use short making sprints, movement breaks, AO checks and a practical plan that protects maths revision.

Revising before bed GCSE Astronomy can aid recall if sleep stays protected. Use this calm plan to revise effectively without late-night cramming.

Revising GCSE Bengali with music may help you begin, but lyrics can disrupt language work. Learn when to choose silence, instrumentals and exam conditions.

Study playlists GCSE Art and Design focus: learn when music may help, when lyrics distract, and how to test a playlist without weakening maths revision.