Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
134 articles

Have I revised enough GCSE English Literature? Use a realistic check for recall, analysis, timed essays and weak areas before the final exam season.

Perfectionism GCSE English Literature revision can hide as hard work. Learn to stop over-planning, practise imperfectly and protect time for maths exams.

Teach back method GCSE English Literature guidance: learn how explaining texts aloud exposes gaps, strengthens recall and improves focused revision.

GCSE geography revise every day or rest? See why spaced recall, sleep and planned breaks beat cramming, then build a practical weekly revision routine.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE Geography: discover which improves recall, when each method works, and how active revision makes knowledge stick.

Whiteboard revision GCSE history: discover active recall, timelines, source analysis and exam-planning methods that go far beyond copying notes effectively.

GCSE media studies weak topic? Diagnose the gap, rebuild knowledge, practise exam responses and retest it with this focused, practical revision plan today.

GCSE Arabic note taking made practical: build compact vocabulary, grammar and error notes you can retrieve, review and use across all four exam skills.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE English Literature: see what memory research suggests and build a practical revision routine for stronger exam recall.

Explain GCSE History to a parent as a powerful revision check. Learn why teaching exposes gaps, how to run it, and how the method transfers to GCSE maths.

GCSE Arabic group chat study tips to turn messages into useful revision, practise every language skill and protect time for GCSE maths exam preparation.

GCSE psychology year 10 revision head start: learn whether gentle early revision improves recall without harming maths preparation or causing burnout later.

GCSE sociology study group guide: choose members, set a clear agenda, use retrieval practice and make every focused revision session productive for exams.

Tracking revision progress GCSE Physical Education can reveal weak topics, but only if your spreadsheet leads to retrieval, feedback and focused practice each week.

Perfectionism GCSE physical education revision advice: spot hidden avoidance, use feedback well and build a calmer, more effective GCSE routine.

Physical flashcards vs app GCSE Physical Education: compare recall, focus, cost and convenience, then build a practical hybrid revision routine.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Polish revision: discover what research suggests, how to plan focused sessions and when a longer rest is worthwhile.

GCSE psychology busy schedule? Build a realistic revision plan around sport, work and maths with short recall sessions, exam practice and clear priorities.

GCSE psychology group chat study tips that turn noisy messages into focused quizzes, exam practice and useful feedback while keeping revision social.

Tracking revision progress GCSE Religious Studies can expose weak topics, but only if your spreadsheet leads to recall, feedback and better exam answers.

Revision order GCSE Sociology: learn when sequence matters, how to prioritise weak topics, and how to balance Sociology with GCSE Maths revision.

Gamify revision GCSE sociology with purpose: discover when streaks, points and rewards strengthen recall, and when they distract from real exam practice.

GCSE Spanish revise every day or rest? Learn why short, spaced practice plus planned recovery can improve recall without exhausting your revision routine.

Active recall GCSE statistics explained: why retrieval beats rereading and how to build an effective revision routine for graphs, formulae and questions.