Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
86 articles

GCSE Arabic group chat study tips to turn messages into useful revision, practise every language skill and protect time for GCSE maths exam preparation.

Physical flashcards vs app GCSE English Literature: compare recall, focus, cost and convenience, then build a revision system that works for you.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Polish revision: discover what research suggests, how to plan focused sessions and when a longer rest is worthwhile.

GCSE Spanish revise every day or rest? Learn why short, spaced practice plus planned recovery can improve recall without exhausting your revision routine.

Active recall GCSE statistics explained: why retrieval beats rereading and how to build an effective revision routine for graphs, formulae and questions.

Learning styles GCSE statistics: see what evidence says about visual, auditory and kinaesthetic revision, and build a practice-led plan that earns marks.

GCSE statistics revision timetable worth it? Learn when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how both can lead to more exam marks.

GCSE English Literature revision timetable clash: create a realistic six-subject plan that protects maths practice, focused recall and proper rest.

GCSE revision: stop forgetting Biology content with spaced practice, retrieval and exam-style questions. Use YesGenie maths tools to plan and test recall.

GCSE revision for Edexcel students who keep forgetting maths. Use spaced practice, retrieval, past papers and mark schemes with a simple weekly plan.

GCSE active recall made simple: turn Biology notes into self-testing prompts, spaced practice and exam-ready answers, with a maths-friendly method.

GCSE revision that sticks: learn how to stop forgetting Biology content using spaced practice, active recall and maths-style exam routines with YesGenie.

GCSE revision for Edexcel Maths without wasting time: use lessons, predicted papers, past papers and mark schemes to boost grades 9-1 fast.

GCSE maths revision that actually sticks. Use active recall, spaced practice, exam questions and YesGenie past papers, mini tests and lessons.