Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE English Language exam week checklist: what to pack, how to plan, and how to keep maths ticking over with YesGenie past papers and mini tests.

GCSE students: stop forgetting English Language content with spaced repetition, retrieval practice and past papers. Plus a maths revision system that sticks.

GCSE English Language revision without wasting time: a simple plan, mark-scheme methods, and past-paper routines that still protect your maths grades.

GCSE CCEA guide for parents: support Physics revision without nagging. Use routines, past papers and calm check-ins to build confidence and marks.

GCSE CCEA students can use mark schemes to spot exam patterns, fix weak maths, and write high-mark answers. A practical step-by-step guide.

GCSE CCEA night-before plan for Physics that avoids panic: a calm checklist, quick maths refresh, worked examples, and smart YesGenie practice links.

GCSE revision for WJEC students: stop forgetting Physics content with spaced repetition, retrieval practice and maths methods to secure marks fast.

GCSE WJEC exam week checklist for Physics with a calm maths-first routine: past papers, formulas, timing and common mistakes to avoid for top marks.

GCSE active recall for WJEC students: turn Physics notes into self-testing routines, then transfer the method to maths with YesGenie practice.

GCSE revision for OCR Physics without wasted time: focus on maths-heavy marks, past papers, and a simple routine using YesGenie resources.

GCSE students: learn how to use OCR GCSE Physics past papers properly, avoid common traps, and turn mark schemes into a revision plan with YesGenie.

GCSE physics revision without nagging: practical, calm ways parents can help build routines, confidence and exam technique with YesGenie maths support.

GCSE night-before plan for Physics that avoids panic: a calm checklist, quick maths methods, and smart practice using YesGenie past papers and mini tests.

GCSE revision feels hard when Physics slips away. Learn how to stop forgetting using maths-style practice, spacing, past papers and YesGenie routines.

GCSE revision: learn how to turn Physics notes into active recall using flashcards, retrieval practice and maths-style exam questions for higher marks.

GCSE Physics revision without wasting time: use maths-first methods, past papers, mark schemes and targeted practice to boost grades fast.

GCSE CCEA guide for parents: support Chemistry revision without nagging. Use simple routines, past papers, and calm check-ins to boost marks.

GCSE night-before plan for CCEA that avoids panic: a calm checklist, time blocks, and maths mini-practice using YesGenie past and predicted papers.

GCSE revision for WJEC Chemistry: stop forgetting content with spaced practice, retrieval and maths-first routines. Use YesGenie to stay consistent.

GCSE WJEC Chemistry exam week checklist: what to do each day, how to stay calm, and how to use maths skills to secure marks under pressure.

GCSE revision for WJEC: learn how to turn Chemistry notes into active recall using maths-style methods, past papers and mark schemes on YesGenie.

GCSE revision without nagging: practical ways parents can support calm routines, confidence and results, using past papers, mini tests and YesGenie.

GCSE Chemistry revision plan for students stuck at a pass grade: targeted mistakes, maths-led methods, past papers and routines to climb to 5-7.

GCSE night-before plan for Chemistry that avoids panic: a calm timetable, key equations, quick maths methods, and how YesGenie supports your revision.