Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE statistics 20 minute study routine: build skills in short daily sessions with topic practice, error review and calm exam prep without cramming.

Too late to revise GCSE Statistics? Learn what focused late revision can achieve, which topics to prioritise and how to use past papers effectively now.

GCSE statistics key terminology mistakes explained: learn the precise words examiners expect for data, sampling, averages, graphs and correlation in exams.

Active recall GCSE statistics explained: why retrieval beats rereading and how to build an effective revision routine for graphs, formulae and questions.

Revise GCSE statistics alone or with others? Compare both methods, match each to the right topics, and build a focused plan for stronger exam practice.

Read answers aloud GCSE statistics guide: learn how your voice exposes missing comparisons, weak evidence and vague conclusions before the exam.

GCSE English Literature Paper 2 exam date 2026: check the confirmed day, board details, exam kit and a calm plan for balancing maths revision.

GCSE French different exam centre guidance: find an approved centre, arrange the speaking test, check fees and enter correctly as a private candidate.

GCSE food and nutrition vs design and technology: employers usually value your grade and demonstrated skills, while colleges may require a relevant subject.

Switch GCSE Design and Technology to Food and Nutrition mid-year: learn what schools consider, what you must catch up and how to make a strong request.

Hate GCSE English Literature? How to revise with short sessions, active recall, essay plans and a realistic routine that leaves time for GCSE maths.

GCSE English Literature revision timetable clash: create a realistic six-subject plan that protects maths practice, focused recall and proper rest.

GCSE English Literature Easter holiday revision: create a balanced plan for quotes, essay practice, maths revision and rest without losing your break.

Should I take GCSE Further Maths? Ask these honest questions about ability, workload, A Level plans and enjoyment before committing to the course.

Perfectionism GCSE Food and Nutrition revision advice to stop over-polishing notes, practise recall, use feedback and make steady exam progress today.

Self study GCSE Food and Nutrition with a realistic 24-week plan. Learn what you can do alone, how NEA works and where maths revision fits in.

GCSE food and nutrition study group tips: choose the right people, run focused sessions, revise exam content and stop your group chat wasting revision time.

GCSE food and nutrition homework grade impact explained: learn what is marked, what improves results, and when maths revision should take priority for you.

Too late to revise GCSE French? Use a realistic plan for the final months, weeks or days, while keeping GCSE maths revision moving without panic.

GCSE food and nutrition busy schedule? Build a realistic plan for theory, NEA and practical work while protecting maths revision and rest each week.

Regret picking GCSE English Literature? Explore common concerns, course demands and what to check before choosing while protecting maths revision time.

GCSE Religious Studies lower grade than expected? Check marks, consider a review, plan a resit and protect your next-step choices with calm advice.

A-level results day backup plan: research Clearing early, shortlist courses, prepare key details and make calm choices when your grades arrive in 2026.

A-level results day myths, clearly debunked. Learn the facts about grade boundaries, Clearing, reviews of marking and appeals before results day 2026.