Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE psychology year 10 revision head start: learn whether gentle early revision improves recall without harming maths preparation or causing burnout later.

Tracking revision progress GCSE Physical Education can reveal weak topics, but only if your spreadsheet leads to retrieval, feedback and focused practice each week.

Perfectionism GCSE physical education revision advice: spot hidden avoidance, use feedback well and build a calmer, more effective GCSE routine.

Higher tier GCSE Portuguese sixth form rules explained: when Foundation grade 5 is enough, when Higher matters, and what entry requirements to check.

GCSE Portuguese Paper 3 exam date 2026: confirm the session, duration, paper format, what to bring and how to plan your GCSE maths revision calmly.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Polish revision: discover what research suggests, how to plan focused sessions and when a longer rest is worthwhile.

Extra practice material GCSE polish: learn what to ask your teacher for, how to show effort and how to turn targeted questions into exam marks.

GCSE psychology busy schedule? Build a realistic revision plan around sport, work and maths with short recall sessions, exam practice and clear priorities.

GCSE psychology group chat study tips that turn noisy messages into focused quizzes, exam practice and useful feedback while keeping revision social.

Peaking too early GCSE Psychology revision can feel worrying. Learn why confidence fades, use spaced retrieval, and keep it fresh until May without stress.

Revise GCSE psychology screen vs paper with a practical hybrid plan for stronger recall, evaluation, research methods and confident exam writing at GCSE.

Tracking revision progress GCSE Religious Studies can expose weak topics, but only if your spreadsheet leads to recall, feedback and better exam answers.

Comparing GCSE Russian progress friends can distort revision. Learn why personal evidence, clear targets and calm routines are better measures of improvement.

GCSE Russian harder than before? See what changed, why the current exam can feel tougher and how to balance language revision with GCSE maths.

Exam countdown GCSE psychology guidance: learn when counting days motivates revision, when it adds pressure, and how to build a calmer GCSE plan.

Typing answers under timer GCSE Religious Studies: learn whether timed keyboard practice improves speed, structure and exam-ready written responses.

GCSE Russian Christmas holiday revision need not take over. Build a balanced plan for vocabulary, speaking and exam skills while protecting your break.

GCSE sociology exam time of day can affect alertness, but it does not decide your grade. Learn how to prepare for morning and afternoon papers calmly.

AI quiz GCSE Russian revision can sharpen recall. Learn safe prompts, fact-checking habits and a practical routine that also protects your maths revision.

Read answers aloud GCSE Russian revision can expose missing ideas, awkward structure and grammar slips. Learn a practical method that also helps in maths.

GCSE religious studies exam clash same week? Balance RS and maths with active recall, targeted practice, sensible priorities and calm exam routines.

Read GCSE sociology specification documents wisely: discover what the official version reveals, what revision guides miss and how to use it efficiently.

Extra practice material GCSE Spanish can target weak skills. Learn how to ask your teacher confidently, use feedback and balance your maths revision.

Tell teacher struggling GCSE Spanish? Learn why speaking up early helps, what to say, and how to protect time for focused GCSE maths revision too.