Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE Arabic group chat study tips to turn messages into useful revision, practise every language skill and protect time for GCSE maths exam preparation.

GCSE Arabic weekend revision: build a calm two-day plan for listening, speaking, reading and writing while keeping your GCSE maths revision on track.

GCSE Arabic homework grade impact explained: learn what counts in your final grade, when homework helps and how to balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Arabic useful without A-level? Explore its skills, sixth-form value and practical benefits, plus how to balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision.

Too late to revise GCSE Arabic? Learn what focused late revision can still change, how to prioritise four skills and protect your GCSE maths time calmly.

Retake GCSE Arabic after sixth form with this UK guide to colleges, private exam centres, speaking assessments, fees, deadlines and revision planning.

Is GCSE Arabic EBacc eligible? Yes. Learn how Arabic fills the language pillar, what else you must study and what to confirm before choosing options.

How stressful is GCSE Arabic? Compare its workload, speaking pressure and formal Arabic demands, then plan calmer revision alongside GCSE maths.

Reset after bad week GCSE English Literature revision with a practical plan to rebuild recall, restart essays and balance maths without panic or cramming.

GCSE English literature cross curricular overlap can save revision time. See which skills transfer to maths, history and science, and what stays separate.

Grade 6 GCSE French sixth form entry is often possible, but requirements vary. Check subject rules, overall grades and your next steps before results day.

GCSE French and GCSE Spanish together: see if it is allowed, how much overlaps, the likely workload and how to protect your GCSE maths revision.

GCSE food and nutrition gender gap results show a clear national difference. Explore the 2025 data and learn how to interpret percentages for GCSE maths.

Grade 4 GCSE French sixth form entry depends on your chosen course. Learn how to check A Level, college and maths requirements before results day arrives.

GCSE French vs Spanish sixth form choices explained: learn what admissions teams value, when your language matters, and how to protect your maths grade.

GCSE food and nutrition revision timetable clash? Build a realistic weekly plan that protects maths, manages NEA pressure and keeps six subjects moving.

Study playlists GCSE English Literature focus: discover when music may help, when lyrics distract, and how to test your best revision setup before exams.

Grade 5 GCSE French sixth form choices explained: check course entry rules, subject requirements and how to protect the maths grades your next step needs.

GCSE further maths grade boundaries explained: learn why raw marks change each year, how boundaries are set, and how to use past papers wisely in revision.

GCSE food and nutrition revision silence or noise? Explore the evidence, match sound to each revision task and build a focused, exam-ready routine.

GCSE English literature exam season results explained: discover whether summer or winter sittings change grades, boundaries or your best revision plan.

Peaking too early GCSE English Literature revision is normal. Use spaced recall, essay practice and a balanced GCSE plan to stay ready until May.

Recover from a bad GCSE Food and Nutrition mock with a practical plan to diagnose lost marks, improve exam technique and revise the right content.

GCSE food and nutrition February half term revision: build a focused, balanced plan for theory, NEA reflection, food maths and other subjects too.