Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
86 articles

GCSE French revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and sleep support retention, then build a balanced revision week around maths exams.

Spaced repetition GCSE Arabic made simple: build a paper recall routine for vocabulary, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing skills today.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE Arabic guide: learn which supports recall, when to use each method, and how active retrieval makes revision stick.

Learning styles GCSE Arabic advice based on evidence. Discover which revision methods improve listening, speaking, reading and writing effectively.

Active recall GCSE Arabic strategies turn vocabulary, grammar and speaking into focused self-tests, with a practical plan that beats passive rereading.

Cramming vs learning GCSE French: spot false confidence, test genuine recall and build revision that survives listening, speaking and writing tasks.

Cramming vs learning GCSE Arabic: spot false confidence, test real recall and build a calm revision routine that holds up across all four papers on exam day.

Learning styles GCSE maths evidence explained. Discover what improves revision: retrieval, spaced practice, feedback and exam questions for better marks.

GCSE Arabic year 10 revision head start: discover when early practice helps, how to balance it with maths, and how to avoid burnout before Year 11.

How long revise GCSE French per week? Build a realistic plan based on months left, balance four skills, and protect enough time for GCSE maths revision.

Colour coding notes GCSE Psychology: discover when colour supports recall, when it wastes time and how to combine it with effective self-testing.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Arabic with a two-stage routine: check errors promptly, then re-test after a short delay to improve recall and exam performance.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Arabic: learn what evidence suggests, choose practical timings, reduce fatigue and protect your GCSE maths revision.

Tracking revision progress GCSE French can reveal weak skills, schedule retrieval and reduce busywork. Build a simple system that supports GCSE maths too.

Pomodoro technique GCSE French: learn when 25-minute bursts help vocabulary, when longer practice works better, and how to build a balanced revision plan.

Cramming vs learning GCSE ICT explained: spot false confidence, use retrieval and spaced practice, and build knowledge that survives exam pressure.

GCSE Arabic group chat study tips that turn messages into useful recall, speaking and writing practice while protecting time for GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Arabic note taking made practical: build compact vocabulary, grammar and error notes, then review them using active recall and spaced practice.

GCSE French Year 10 revision head start: discover whether early practice improves recall, protects maths time and avoids burnout with a realistic plan.

GCSE sociology revision timetable worth it? Learn when a written plan helps, when flexibility wins, and how to protect time for GCSE maths revision.

Spaced repetition GCSE food and nutrition made simple: build a paper-based recall routine, remember key facts and balance it with GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Portuguese revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and proper breaks improve retention without exhausting your exam revision.

GCSE French flashcards Quizlet guide: find accurate exam-board decks, test their quality and build effective vocabulary sets quickly for revision.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE English Literature: see what memory research suggests and build a practical revision routine for stronger exam recall.