Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
147 articles

GCSE Arabic Paper 4 exam date 2026: confirm the Edexcel date, afternoon session, tier timings, equipment and final revision checklist for students.

Hate GCSE Arabic? How to revise with a realistic, low-motivation plan using short sessions, active recall, exam practice and manageable daily goals.

GCSE history cram guide 1 week: follow a focused seven-day plan using recall, timelines, source practice and past-paper review before exam day.

Online GCSE German revision course guide: compare paid teaching with free resources, assess feedback and structure, and protect time for GCSE maths.

GCSE economics revision timetable clash? Build a realistic weekly plan that protects maths and five other subjects without last-minute cramming or burnout.

Stop procrastinating GCSE Food and Nutrition with a practical revision system for theory, NEA tasks, exam questions and the maths skills behind them today.

GCSE ICT cram guide: 1 week of focused revision, active recall, past-paper practice and exam technique, with a realistic plan for late starters.

GCSE Italian part time job balance made realistic: plan shifts, protect sleep, revise four language skills and keep your GCSE maths preparation on track.

Spaced repetition GCSE geography made simple: build a no-app revision cycle for case studies, processes, fieldwork and exam questions that lasts.

Drop GCSE Polish only after checking evidence, exam entries and consequences. See what withdrawal affects and how to protect your GCSE maths revision plan.

Self study GCSE English Language with a realistic 12-week plan covering private entry, reading, writing, marking and the spoken assessment.

GCSE geography revision burnout: spot the warning signs, build a realistic plan and protect your energy before the May exam season reaches its peak.

GCSE Italian revision timetable clash? Build a realistic weekly plan that protects Italian practice, maths progress, rest and five other GCSE subjects.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE History: explore what research suggests, how to plan focused revision, and when a longer rest is genuinely useful.

GCSE English Language and Literature together: learn whether you can take both, what overlaps, and how to balance English with GCSE maths revision.

GCSE English language: revise every day or rest? Use spacing, active practice and planned recovery to retain more while keeping maths revision on track.

Harder GCSE English Language and Literature or English Language? Compare workload, exam demands and revision, then balance English confidently with GCSE maths.

GCSE economics revise every day or rest? Learn how spaced recall, planned rest days and sleep improve retention while protecting your energy for exams.

Too late to revise GCSE English Language? Learn what late revision can still change, what to prioritise and how to build a realistic plan for the exam.

Catch up GCSE English Language after absence with a realistic plan for missed work, exam practice, teacher support and balanced maths revision.

Too late to revise GCSE German? See what you can still improve, what to prioritise near the exam, and how to balance German with GCSE maths revision.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Engineering: discover what evidence suggests and build a focused revision routine for dense maths-based topics.

GCSE Arabic revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval, sleep and planned breaks improve retention without derailing your maths revision.

GCSE English language and literature revision timetable clash? Build a realistic seven-subject plan that protects English, maths, rest and exam practice.