Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
147 articles

GCSE English literature no background knowledge? Learn if you can start late, what schools decide and how to catch up without losing valuable maths time.

Peaking too early GCSE Business revision worries are normal. Learn how to retain knowledge, practise application and stay confident until the May exams.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Business: see what research suggests, choose sensible timings, and build a focused revision routine that lasts for exams.

Spaced repetition GCSE chemistry made simple: build an app-free revision routine, remember key facts and protect time for GCSE maths practice too.

GCSE chemistry weekend revision plan: build a calm two-day routine using recall, exam questions, marking, maths practice and focused error corrections.
GCSE Chinese cram guide 1 week: follow a focused plan for listening, speaking, reading and writing while keeping your GCSE maths revision on track.
GCSE Citizenship Studies half-term revision made manageable: build a focused plan, use active recall, practise exam questions and still enjoy your break.

GCSE classical civilisation topics breakdown: understand OCR paper weightings, compare every option and focus your revision where it can gain the most marks.

Pomodoro technique GCSE Chinese guide: learn when 25-minute sessions help vocabulary and when longer practice works better for GCSE exam skills.

Revise weakest topic first GCSE Chemistry? Learn when to tackle it, when to wait, and how recall, exam questions and spaced review improve revision.

Spaced repetition GCSE Citizenship Studies made simple: build a paper-based revision system for key facts, arguments and exam practice without an app.

GCSE citizenship studies extracurricular club: see how joining can build active citizenship evidence and exam skills without replacing focused revision.

GCSE Citizenship Studies revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, active recall, sleep and planned breaks can improve retention without burnout.

Spaced repetition GCSE Classical Civilisation made simple: use paper cards, short recall sessions and a calm review rhythm alongside maths revision.

Is GCSE English Literature worth it? Weigh the workload, benefits, drawbacks and future options, then decide how it fits alongside maths revision.

GCSE computer science exam time of day can affect alertness, but preparation matters more. Learn how to handle morning and afternoon papers calmly.

GCSE dance study planner showing how to work backwards from your exam date, organise practical and written revision, and protect time for maths.

Revise GCSE Arabic alone or with others? Compare both approaches, match each exam skill to the right method and create a focused weekly revision routine.

GCSE economics revise every day or rest? Use spaced practice, active recall and planned recovery to improve retention without exhausting yourself at GCSE.

Exam countdown GCSE English Language advice: see when a timer motivates revision, when it adds pressure, and how to protect your wider GCSE maths plan.

Spaced repetition GCSE Biblical Hebrew: build a simple paper-card routine for vocabulary and grammar, then fit it around your GCSE maths revision.

Revision order GCSE Arabic advice: learn when subject sequence matters, how to balance Arabic with maths, and build a calm, effective GCSE timetable.

Online GCSE Arabic revision course guide: compare paid teaching with free resources, protect maths time, and decide what support is genuinely worth it.

GCSE art and design revision bootcamp costs explained: what courses offer, when paying makes sense, and how to protect your GCSE maths revision time.