Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Revising before bed GCSE ICT can support memory, but not if it cuts sleep. Learn what to review, when to stop and how to protect your next-day exam focus.

Is GCSE Religious Studies EBacc? No. See which subjects count, what this means for school options, and how to protect time for focused GCSE maths revision.

Revise GCSE Sociology with sibling support effectively. Learn what their exam experience can teach you, what may be outdated, and how to check advice.

Evening classes GCSE Arabic: compare adult tuition with self-study, exam requirements, hidden costs and how to protect your GCSE maths revision time.

Retake GCSE Arabic after sixth form with this clear guide to colleges, private exam centres, Edexcel entries, speaking tests, fees and revision.

GCSE Arabic group chat study tips that turn messages into useful recall, speaking and writing practice while protecting time for GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Arabic homework grade impact explained: what counts towards your result, which tasks help most, and when maths revision should take priority in exam season.

How stressful is GCSE Arabic? Compare its workload, speaking pressure and language demands, then plan calmer revision alongside GCSE maths.

Is GCSE Arabic EBacc? Yes, an eligible GCSE can fill the language pillar. Learn what the EBacc means for options, schools and maths revision in England.

GCSE Arabic useful without A-level? Explore its skills, EBacc value, college entry impact and how to balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision.

GCSE economics flashcards Quizlet guide: find accurate decks, revise key terms and calculations, and build a specification-matched set quickly.

GCSE French Year 10 revision head start: discover whether early practice improves recall, protects maths time and avoids burnout with a realistic plan.

GCSE ICT flashcards Quizlet guide: find accurate, specification-matched decks, avoid weak sets, and build effective cards quickly for focused exam revision.

GCSE Latin revision timetable clash? Build a realistic six-subject plan that protects Latin recall, maths practice, proper rest and exam priorities.

GCSE religious studies extracurricular club: learn when joining can strengthen exam skills, when it cannot, and how to protect your GCSE maths revision.

GCSE religious studies grade sixth form entry explained: learn when RS matters, what admissions teams prioritise, and how to protect your maths options.

Is GCSE Spanish hard? See what students find toughest, how the 2026 course works, and how to revise it without sacrificing valuable GCSE maths revision time.

GCSE Arabic grade 4 meaning explained: learn what this standard pass shows about your ability, its old grade C comparison and sensible next steps.

GCSE Arabic grade 5 meaning explained: the ability it represents, its old letter-grade comparison, grade boundaries and sensible next steps.

GCSE Arabic grade 6 meaning explained: learn what ability it represents, how it compares with old letter grades, tier rules and practical revision steps.

GCSE to A-level Arabic jump explained: compare assessments, language demands and independent study, then learn how to prepare without neglecting maths.

Miss GCSE Arabic exam illness advice: learn who to contact, how special consideration works, what evidence may be needed and how your grade is handled fairly.

Moving schools GCSE Arabic guide: confirm exam entries, identify course gaps and build a catch-up plan while keeping GCSE maths revision on track too.

Why choose GCSE Arabic? Discover what students value, how the course is assessed and how to balance language learning with effective maths revision.