Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE Italian predicted grades accuracy explained: discover how reliable forecasts are, why results differ and how to respond before your final exams.

Review mock mistakes GCSE French with a smart timing plan: correct errors promptly, revisit them after a gap, and build stronger recall for exams.

Revising before bed GCSE Food and Nutrition can aid recall if it stays short and protects sleep. Build a calm, effective bedtime revision routine.

GCSE sociology group chat study tips to turn memes into useful retrieval practice, essay planning and accountability without making revision feel relentless.

Perfectionism GCSE Spanish revision can turn care into avoidance. Spot hidden procrastination, practise imperfectly and protect your maths revision time.

Recover from a bad GCSE Arabic mock with a calm plan to diagnose lost marks, rebuild each skill and protect your GCSE maths revision time.

Revising before bed GCSE Arabic can aid recall if it stays short and protects sleep. Learn what to review, when to stop and how to plan revision.

Higher tier GCSE Arabic sixth form requirements vary. Learn when Foundation grade 5 is enough, when Higher matters and how to protect your maths choices.

GCSE subjects to pair with Further Maths explained: compare science, computing, economics and balanced options without creating an unmanageable workload.

GCSE engineering busy schedule? Build a realistic maths revision plan around sport, work and other subjects using short sessions that protect vital marks.

Gamify revision for GCSE maths numeracy without losing focus. Learn when streaks, points and rewards build useful practice, and when they distract.

GCSE ICT vs Computer Science: employers value relevant skills, strong grades and later qualifications. Learn what UK colleges and workplaces notice.

Podcasts audiobooks GCSE Food and Nutrition: learn when listening helps, why active practice matters, and how to build an effective revision routine.

GCSE history tutor guide: learn when tuition can help, how to diagnose the real problem, what to ask before hiring, and how to protect maths revision time.

Have I revised enough GCSE Religious Studies? Use recall, timed answers and mark schemes to judge readiness realistically and plan what to do next.

Peaking too early GCSE Sociology revision can feel worrying. Learn why confidence fades, how to retain knowledge, practise essays and stay ready until May.

GCSE Arabic revision silence or noise: explore the evidence on lyrics, instrumental music and quiet, then build an exam-ready routine that works.

Pomodoro technique GCSE Arabic advice: learn when short revision bursts improve vocabulary, writing and listening, and when longer sessions work best.

GCSE economics grade sixth form entry explained: learn when your result matters, what admissions teams prioritise and how to strengthen your application.

Podcasts audiobooks GCSE French advice: discover when listening improves comprehension, why it is only a supplement, and how to balance it with maths.

Feeling behind GCSE Religious Studies? Learn why it is common, identify the gaps that matter, and build a calm, realistic catch-up plan for exams.

Redo GCSE Sociology mock timed: decide when a full resit helps, when review is better, and how to turn lost marks into focused GCSE revision that lasts.

University GCSE Modern Hebrew requirement explained: learn when your grade is visible, when courses may consider it and which GCSE results usually matter most.

Have I revised enough GCSE Arabic? Use this evidence-based checklist to test listening, speaking, reading and writing without letting anxiety decide.