Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Wrong tier GCSE Arabic? Find out what it changes, whether your school can correct the entry before the exam, and exactly who to contact now.

GCSE English Literature revision bootcamp costs can be worthwhile. Learn what courses offer, what to check and when free revision is the smarter choice.

GCSE French 20 minute study routine: build vocabulary, listening, speaking, reading and writing with a calm daily plan that fits around maths revision.

GCSE French exam start time explained: official sessions, school variations, arrival advice and a realistic walkthrough from entering to writing.

Home schooled GCSE Food and Nutrition: choose a board, secure a centre for supervised NEA, meet entry deadlines and prepare with confidence.

How long revise GCSE French per week? Build a realistic plan based on months left, balance four skills, and protect enough time for GCSE maths revision.

Grade 4 GCSE Food and Nutrition sixth form entry varies by course. Learn what to check, which grades matter and how to strengthen your application.

Online GCSE English Literature revision course: decide whether paid teaching, feedback and accountability offer better value than free resources today.

University GCSE English Literature requirement explained: when the grade matters, when English Language counts instead, and what applicants should check.

AI quiz GCSE French guidance for productive self-testing, better prompts, reliable checking and a balanced revision routine for busy GCSE students.

AI quiz GCSE geography guidance for productive self-testing, safer prompts, fact-checking and linking geographical skills with GCSE maths revision.

Drop GCSE geography or keep going? Learn what the decision affects, how to judge your workload and what to ask your school before changing course.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Food and Nutrition papers effectively: check errors promptly, repair weak knowledge, then retest after a short delay.

Colour coding notes GCSE Psychology: discover when colour supports recall, when it wastes time and how to combine it with effective self-testing.

GCSE Russian homework grade impact explained: learn what counts towards your final result, when homework helps, and how to balance it with maths revision.

Whiteboard revision GCSE Media Studies: use active recall, set-product analysis and essay planning, while keeping your GCSE maths practice on track.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Arabic with a two-stage routine: check errors promptly, then re-test after a short delay to improve recall and exam performance.

University GCSE Arabic requirement explained: learn when your grade matters, when it probably will not, and how to check individual UK course criteria.

GCSE Arabic Foundation tier easier? Compare the grade cap, paper demands and revision strategy to decide whether Foundation is the right route for you.

GCSE engineering grade 9 rate explained using recent official results, fair subject comparisons, and practical maths revision advice for ambitious students.

Grade 4 GCSE economics sixth form entry rules vary. Learn how to check A Level requirements, assess your maths grade and choose your next step.

Tracking revision progress GCSE English Literature: see when a spreadsheet improves recall and essays, when it wastes time, and what to record effectively.

GCSE German exam time of day can affect alertness, but it does not decide your grade. Learn how to prepare well for morning or afternoon papers.

GCSE history gender gap results explained through 2025 national data, with careful interpretation and practical revision advice for GCSE students today.