Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Feeling behind GCSE Russian? Learn why comparison misleads, identify your gaps and build a calm catch-up plan while keeping maths revision on track.

Grade 5 GCSE Religious Studies sixth form guidance: check whether your result meets course requirements and what to confirm before applying.

Exam anxiety GCSE Modern Hebrew advice for speaking, listening, reading and writing, with a calm revision plan that protects your GCSE maths time.

GCSE Arabic Christmas holiday revision made manageable: plan short, balanced sessions across four skills while protecting rest, family time and GCSE maths.

GCSE Arabic vs GCSE Modern Hebrew: compare exams, scripts, skills and support, then use a practical checklist to choose the language that fits you best.

Catch up GCSE English Literature after absence with a realistic recovery plan for missed texts, quotations, essays and revision without burning out.

GCSE economics and GCSE business together: find out if schools allow both, where content overlaps, how workloads differ, and whether both suit you.

GCSE English Literature careers explained: discover where the grade gets noticed, which apprenticeships value it and what skills employers see.

GCSE English Literature grade sixth form entry rules vary. Learn when Literature matters, when Language matters more, and what to check before applying.

GCSE English literature group chat study tips for retrieval, quotation checks and essay plans, without letting memes take over your revision time.

GCSE English Literature half-term revision: follow a focused seven-day plan to recall quotations, practise essays, protect maths time and enjoy your break.

GCSE food and nutrition early entry: weigh workload, NEA timing, readiness and maths revision before deciding whether taking it early is right for you.

GCSE food and nutrition exam dates 2026, paper durations, exam-board details and a practical checklist covering everything to arrange before test day.

GCSE subjects to pair with Food and Nutrition: discover strong combinations, avoid workload clashes, and choose options that suit your goals and strengths.

GCSE to A-level English Literature jump explained: compare reading, essays and independence, then learn how to prepare while revising GCSE maths.

Is GCSE Food and Nutrition hard? Discover what students find difficult, how assessment works and how to balance practical work with maths revision.

Is GCSE Food and Nutrition worth it? Explore the honest pros, cons, workload, assessment and future routes before choosing your GCSE options confidently.

Retake GCSE English Literature after sixth form: understand college and private centre entries, summer exams, fees and revision arrangements.

Drop GCSE Food and Nutrition only after checking workload, NEA, school rules and future options. Use this calm guide to make an informed mid-year choice.

Too late to revise GCSE English Literature? Learn what can still improve, what to prioritise and how to revise without neglecting your GCSE maths.

Apprenticeship GCSE History requirement explained: discover which routes may ask for a grade, how to check vacancies and what to do if yours is lower.

Apprenticeship GCSE geography requirement explained: discover which routes may set a grade, how vacancies differ, and what to do if your result falls short.

GCSE French exam time of day explained: discover whether morning or afternoon exams affect performance and how to prepare effectively for either session.

GCSE Japanese group chat study tips that turn messages into useful quizzes, speaking practice and feedback while keeping your wider revision on track.