Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE history and GCSE geography together is a realistic choice. Learn about workload, subject overlap, exam skills and balancing both with maths revision.

GCSE French revision environment advice that separates useful changes from overrated ones, helping you improve focus, recall, speaking and exam practice.

GCSE French part time job balance: build a flexible weekly plan, protect exam preparation and keep maths revision moving around changing shifts calmly.

Too late to revise GCSE History? Learn what late revision can achieve, how to prioritise topics and how to balance History with GCSE Maths calmly.

Review mock mistakes GCSE Spanish effectively: record errors straight away, correct them within a day, then re-test later to improve recall and exam technique.

University GCSE music requirement explained: when your result is considered, which courses may value it, and why GCSE Maths often matters more for entry.

Extra practice material GCSE Arabic advice: ask your teacher confidently, demonstrate your effort and build a focused revision plan that works.

GCSE Arabic Easter holiday revision: build a balanced plan for every language skill while protecting your rest and essential GCSE maths practice.

Extra practice material GCSE Food and Nutrition advice: ask your teacher confidently, target weak areas and strengthen the maths used across your course.

GCSE geography vs history sixth form choices explained: learn what admissions teams value, compare both subjects and choose the route supporting stronger grades.

GCSE ICT grade sixth form entry explained: learn how much colleges care, when ICT matters, and why maths, English and course grades often count more.

GCSE media studies group chat study tips to turn class messages into focused recall, useful feedback and better revision without the usual distractions.

Remote learning GCSE history results explained through official data, assessment changes and practical lessons for students preparing for maths exams.

Podcasts audiobooks GCSE Spanish: discover when listening helps, why passive audio falls short, and how to combine it with active exam practice for success.

Why choose GCSE Sociology? Discover what students enjoy, the skills it develops, what the course covers and whether it could suit you at options time.

GCSE Panjabi tutor or self-revision? Diagnose gaps, assess trial lessons, check safeguarding and protect enough time for GCSE maths revision too.

Active recall GCSE Arabic strategies turn vocabulary, grammar and speaking into focused self-tests, with a practical plan that beats passive rereading.

GCSE Arabic February half-term revision: follow a focused seven-day plan for all four skills while keeping your GCSE maths preparation moving too.

Read answers aloud GCSE Arabic revision can expose missing links, awkward sentences and weak paragraph structure. Learn a focused checking routine.

GCSE Arabic and GCSE Modern Hebrew together is possible, but demanding. Compare exam overlap, workload, entry checks and a realistic revision plan.

Moving sets GCSE Food and Nutrition explained: learn whether a class change affects your final grade, NEA or exam, and use a practical plan to adapt quickly.

GCSE media studies study group guide: choose the right people, plan focused sessions, practise exam responses and stop the group chat taking over.

How many students take GCSE Geography? See the latest UK entry figures, recent trends, grade data and the maths skills behind the statistics clearly.

Should I take GCSE ICT? Check the course, assessment, personal fit and workload before choosing, while protecting time for your GCSE maths revision.