Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Perfectionism GCSE Arabic revision: spot hidden avoidance, practise all four skills through imperfect attempts, and protect time for GCSE maths revision.

Comparing GCSE Food and Nutrition progress with friends can distort revision. Learn what to track instead while protecting GCSE maths time and confidence.

Drop GCSE English Literature mid-year? Learn when it may be sensible, what it affects and how to make an evidence-based decision with your school.

GCSE English literature busy schedule? Use a focused survival plan to revise texts, quotations and essays around sport, work and demanding subjects too.

GCSE English literature early entry: weigh readiness, workload, resit limits and the effect on maths revision before deciding whether to sit early.

GCSE English Literature exam dates 2026, paper times and exam-room rules, plus a clear plan for balancing Literature revision with GCSE maths confidently.

GCSE English Literature flashcards Quizlet guide: find reliable decks, check quotes and analysis, build cards quickly, and revise with active recall.

How long revise GCSE English Literature per week? Build a realistic plan by months left, with active recall, essay practice and balanced GCSE maths revision.

How many students take GCSE English Literature each year? Explore the latest entry figures, subject popularity and what they reveal about grading.

GCSE economics revision bootcamp costs vary widely. Learn what courses offer, when paying makes sense, and how to choose effective exam support.

GCSE German Discord server advice: learn what communities offer, how to judge quality, stay safe and stop online chat replacing effective exam revision.

GCSE German group chat study tips for focused vocabulary, speaking and grammar revision, with simple rules that stop useful sessions becoming meme feeds.

GCSE Latin busy schedule advice for fitting vocabulary, translation and set texts around sport, work, maths revision and other demanding subjects.

Spaced repetition GCSE Arabic made simple: build a paper recall routine for vocabulary, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing skills today.

Tell teacher struggling GCSE Arabic concerns early. Learn what to say, which support to request, and how to protect your GCSE maths revision time.

GCSE engineering note taking that turns classwork into useful revision. Build concise notes, formula cards and retrieval prompts for stronger maths recall.

GCSE ICT early entry can free Year 11 time, but only if the qualification, workload and effect on maths revision suit you. Check the trade-offs.

Revise GCSE French with a sibling effectively: learn what their exam experience can teach you, what may now be outdated, and how to plan useful sessions.

Read answers aloud GCSE Food and Nutrition: discover how your voice exposes weak structure, missing links and vague evaluation during revision.

GCSE Arabic cross curricular overlap explained: see where Arabic supports maths and other subjects, then revise shared themes once without missing key skills.

GCSE Arabic harder than before? Explore what changed in the reformed exam, why it may feel tougher and how to balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision.

Learning styles GCSE Arabic advice based on evidence. Discover which revision methods improve listening, speaking, reading and writing effectively.

GCSE Arabic similar to GCSE Modern Hebrew? Compare scripts, grammar, vocabulary, exam structure and workload before choosing your next language GCSE.

Retake GCSE Engineering after sixth form: understand AQA rules, NEA, college enrolment, exam centres, fees and your practical route forward.