Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
134 articles

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Panjabi: what research suggests, how to plan focused revision, and when a longer rest is wiser during exam season.

Cramming vs learning GCSE Further Maths: spot the difference, test what has stuck and build revision that survives unfamiliar questions on exam day.

GCSE geography Year 10 revision head start advice: discover whether early revision improves recall, how to avoid burnout and balance geography with maths.

Revise GCSE History, can't sit still? Use active recall, walking timelines, voice notes and exam questions to learn without relying on long desk sessions.

Active recall GCSE Latin strategies turn vocabulary, grammar and set texts into testable knowledge. Learn why retrieval beats passive rereading for exams.

Spaced repetition GCSE geography made simple: build a no-app revision cycle for case studies, processes, fieldwork and exam questions that lasts.

GCSE economics Christmas holiday revision made manageable: plan four to six focused sessions, protect your break and return ready for January lessons.

Learning styles GCSE Economics: discover what evidence shows and build a stronger revision routine using recall, spacing, questions and feedback.

Perfectionism GCSE economics revision advice to stop over-planning, practise exam skills, learn from mistakes and build a calmer, effective exam routine.

GCSE geography note taking made practical: build concise, question-led notes for case studies, fieldwork and regular retrieval before your exams without busywork.

GCSE English language: revise every day or rest? Use spacing, active practice and planned recovery to retain more while keeping maths revision on track.

Podcasts and audiobooks for GCSE Economics can support revision, but not replace exam practice. Learn how to listen actively and build a balanced plan.

GCSE economics revise every day or rest? Learn how spaced recall, planned rest days and sleep improve retention while protecting your energy for exams.

Make own GCSE Food and Nutrition practice questions to improve recall, expose weak spots and strengthen the maths skills used in recipes and data analysis.

Gamify revision GCSE History with purpose. Learn when streaks, points and rewards support recall, and when they distract from effective exam practice instead.

Gamify revision GCSE Arabic without letting streaks take over. Learn which rewards support recall, feedback, exam practice and a balanced GCSE maths plan today.

Colour coding notes GCSE engineering: learn when colour can support recall, when it becomes decoration, and how to combine it with effective maths practice.

Colour coding notes GCSE Further Maths: learn when colour aids attention, when it wastes revision time, and how to combine it with active exam practice.

GCSE Arabic revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval, sleep and planned breaks improve retention without derailing your maths revision.

Tracking revision progress GCSE Arabic can reveal weak skills, but logging alone will not improve recall. Learn how to turn every entry into useful practice.

GCSE geography 20 minute study routine for stronger recall, sharper exam skills and steady case-study revision without exhausting evening cramming at home.

Podcasts audiobooks GCSE Music: learn when audio revision helps, where it falls short, and how to combine listening with recall and focused exam practice.

Active recall GCSE English Language guide: discover why retrieval practice beats rereading and how to use it for stronger reading and writing revision.

Colour coding notes GCSE English Language and Literature: learn when colour supports recall, when it wastes time, and how to revise actively for exams.