Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
147 articles

GCSE astronomy coursework deadlines explained: pace observations, allow for cloudy nights and complete your analysis without a stressful last-minute rush.

GCSE astronomy revision burnout can be prevented. Spot warning signs, pace astronomy and maths, protect sleep, and reach May ready for both papers.

Hate GCSE Art and Design? How to revise with short practical sessions, assessment-objective checklists and a realistic plan alongside GCSE maths.

Spaced repetition GCSE Arabic revision can be simple. Build a paper-based routine for vocabulary, grammar and recall without needing a complicated app.

Recover from a bad GCSE Art and Design mock with a calm feedback plan, stronger portfolio evidence and a balanced GCSE maths revision routine that works.

Spaced repetition GCSE Astronomy made simple: build a paper-based revision routine that strengthens recall, maths skills and exam confidence.

GCSE art and design exam clash same week? Build a balanced revision plan that protects your art preparation, maths practice, sleep and exam focus.

GCSE astronomy how many practice papers: aim for four to six timed sittings, then use marking and targeted revision to fix gaps without burning out.

GCSE astronomy: revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and recovery improve retention, then build a balanced revision routine.

GCSE Bengali February half term revision made manageable: a focused seven-day plan that improves four language skills while protecting maths time.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew busy schedule? Build a realistic plan for vocabulary, grammar, set texts and exam practice while protecting your maths revision.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew group chat study tips that turn messages into active recall, accurate feedback and a calm revision routine alongside GCSE maths.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew study group advice: choose the right people, set a weekly agenda, practise exam skills and stop the group chat replacing revision.

Is GCSE Biblical Hebrew worth it? Explore the workload, exams, benefits and drawbacks, plus how to protect your GCSE maths revision time before choosing.

Parents involved GCSE Bengali revision: see when family support improves speaking and routines, and when pressure creates conflict or dependence at home.

Revision order GCSE Bengali advice: learn when subject order matters, how to balance Bengali with maths, and how to build a practical timetable that lasts.

Should I take GCSE Biblical Hebrew? Explore the course, exams, workload and honest questions to ask before committing space on your GCSE timetable.

GCSE biology last minute revision plan for three calm, focused days. Prioritise key topics, practical skills, recall and exam questions without panic.

GCSE English Language exam clash same week? Use a calm revision plan that protects English practice, maths progress, sleep and focus across a busy timetable.

Regret picking GCSE Bengali? Learn why speaking at home may not be enough, what AQA assesses, and what to check before choosing this option at school.

Regret picking GCSE Biblical Hebrew? Understand the workload and warning signs before choosing, while protecting enough time for effective GCSE maths revision.

Self study GCSE Biology with a realistic 12-week plan for choosing a board, covering practical work, learning content and preparing for the final exams.

Too late to revise GCSE Biblical Hebrew? Learn what late revision can still change, what to prioritise and how to balance it calmly with GCSE maths.

GCSE Arabic revision burnout can drain focus before May. Spot early warning signs, pace each language skill and protect energy across every GCSE exam.