Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Should I take GCSE English Language? Ask honest questions about choice, workload, future plans and balancing English with focused GCSE maths revision calmly.

Staying consistent GCSE English Literature revision advice for low-motivation weeks, with short routines, active recall and realistic planning.

Study playlists GCSE English Language and Literature focus: see whether music helps reading and memory, then build a stronger revision routine today.

University GCSE English Language requirement explained: when universities check it, which courses ask for higher grades, and what to do if yours is low.

GCSE French revision book reviews can mislead. Learn what to check before buying, from exam-board alignment and audio access to answers and usability.

GCSE further maths grade 6 meaning: discover what ability it shows, how it compares with old letter grades, and how to plan smarter revision for exam success.

GCSE history revision silence or noise? See what research says about lyrics, instrumental music and quiet, then choose a revision setup that works for you.

Remote learning GCSE Arabic results explained: what closures, teacher-assessed grades and later exam data reveal, and what students can learn today.

GCSE Arabic vs Modern Hebrew employers compare both qualifications. Learn what colleges value, what recruiters notice, and why your maths grade matters.

AI quiz GCSE English Language revision can work well. Learn how to prompt it, check unreliable feedback, and practise safely and productively.

Exam countdown GCSE English Language and Literature: see when a timer motivates, when it adds pressure, and how to build a calmer GCSE revision plan.

GCSE engineering exam board differences explained: compare GCSE and vocational routes, assessment styles and the maths revision that genuinely affects grades.

GCSE English Language Discord server advice: discover the benefits, risks and practical ways to use online revision communities safely and effectively.

GCSE English Language February half-term revision plan covering reading, writing and timing, while protecting time for maths, other subjects and rest.

GCSE English Language Year 10 revision head start: see when early practice helps, how to avoid burnout, and how to balance it with GCSE maths revision.

Read answers aloud GCSE English Language: spot weak structure, unclear sentences and punctuation errors with a focused revision routine for better writing.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE English Language: explore the evidence, choose sensible timings, prevent phone drift and build a repeatable revision plan.

Tell a teacher you're struggling with GCSE English Language early. Learn what to say, what support to request and how to protect maths revision time too.

When to stop revising GCSE English the night before: choose a sensible cut-off, complete a focused final review and protect the sleep you need.

Whiteboard revision GCSE English Language and Literature advice: use active recall, essay planning and timed practice without simply copying notes.

GCSE French revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and sleep support retention, then build a balanced revision week around maths exams.

GCSE ICT grade boundaries explained: see why raw marks, UMS, paper difficulty and exam series can change the grade attached to your score at results time.

Revise GCSE History alone or with others? Compare both approaches, choose the right method for each topic, and build a focused revision routine.

Imposter syndrome top set GCSE Modern Hebrew explained: why capable students feel behind, how to test the evidence and practical ways to regain confidence.