Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Online GCSE English Language revision course guide: decide if paid tuition is worth it, what to check, and when free resources may be enough for success.

Podcasts audiobooks GCSE English Language and Literature advice: learn when listening helps, why writing still matters and how to revise actively.

Review mock mistakes GCSE English Language and Literature: learn when to check feedback, what delay costs, and how to turn errors into stronger answers.

Revise weakest topic first GCSE English Language and Literature? Learn when to start there, when to delay and how to plan an effective revision session.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE English Language and Literature: discover what the evidence suggests and build a revision routine that protects focus.

Staying consistent with GCSE English revision gets easier with small routines. Build a practical Language and Literature plan for low-motivation weeks.

GCSE geography part time job balance: build a realistic weekly plan around shifts, protect sleep and keep geography and maths revision moving during exams.

How long revise GCSE Latin per week? See realistic targets by months remaining, plan effective sessions and protect enough time for GCSE maths revision too.

GCSE further maths harder than before? See what changed, what only feels tougher, and how to revise AQA Level 2 Further Maths confidently for exams.

Revise GCSE geography alone or with others? Compare both methods, match each to the right topics, and build a focused plan alongside maths revision.

GCSE old maths vs GCSE the alternative option explained: compare current GCSE Maths, legacy papers and Functional Skills before choosing the right route for you.

Apprenticeship GCSE English Language requirement explained: see which routes set grade rules, accepted equivalents and what to do if you fall short.

Evening classes GCSE English Language guide: compare adult courses with self-study, including costs, time, feedback, funding and the best choice.

Explain GCSE English Language and Literature to a parent to expose knowledge gaps, strengthen recall and build a practical revision routine before exams.

GCSE engineering group chat study tips that turn messages into focused maths revision through clear roles, short sessions, checking and safe boundaries.

GCSE English language and literature cross-curricular overlap: learn which skills transfer to maths and other subjects, so you revise once and apply twice.

GCSE English language and literature exam clash same week? Balance English, maths and other papers with a plan that protects recall, practice and sleep.

GCSE English language and literature exam season results explained: why summer and November outcomes differ, and how to choose the right sitting.

GCSE English Language revision timetable clash? Build a realistic six-subject plan that protects English, maths, sleep and focused practice each week.

Have I revised enough GCSE English Language? Use an evidence-based check for reading, writing, timing and feedback, not anxious feelings.

Make own GCSE English Language and Literature practice questions that reveal weak knowledge, sharpen analysis and support effective exam revision.

Parents involved GCSE English Language and Literature revision: discover when support builds confidence and when it creates stress or dependence.

Reset after a bad week of GCSE English Language and Literature revision with a calm, practical plan to rebuild momentum without guilt or cramming.

Revise GCSE English Language alone or with others? Compare both methods, choose by task and build a balanced revision plan that protects maths time.