Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Active recall GCSE English Language guide: discover why retrieval practice beats rereading and how to use it for stronger reading and writing revision.

Colour coding notes GCSE English Language and Literature: learn when colour supports recall, when it wastes time, and how to revise actively for exams.

GCSE engineering exam season results explained: compare summer and winter sittings, grading fairness, availability and a practical revision plan for students.

GCSE English language and literature Christmas holiday revision: build a balanced plan that improves exam skills while protecting rest and family time.

GCSE English Language Paper 1 exam date 2026: check the scheduled date, paper duration, essential equipment and how to balance English with maths revision.

GCSE English Language to A-level jump explained: discover how linguistic analysis, theory, data and independent research reshape the subject.

GCSE English Language memory vs understanding explained: learn what to memorise, what requires real comprehension, and how to revise effectively.

Rebuild confidence after GCSE engineering exam with a calm results-day plan while protecting focus and momentum for your remaining GCSE maths papers.

Recover from a bad GCSE English Language and Literature mock with a calm plan for analysing lost marks, improving exam skills and balancing maths revision.

Revise GCSE engineering screen vs paper: learn which format helps knowledge stick and build a hybrid plan for calculations, recall and exam practice.

Stop procrastinating GCSE Engineering revision with a practical plan for starting tasks, managing the NEA and strengthening calculation skills.

Switch GCSE English Literature to English Language mid-year: learn who decides, what catch-up is required, and how to keep maths revision on track too.

Group vs 1:1 tutoring GCSE French compared clearly: costs, feedback, speaking practice and the best fit for different students preparing for exams now.

Is GCSE History hard? Get an evidence-based answer on workload, memory, essays and timing, plus practical revision advice for busy GCSE students.

GCSE old maths and GCSE the alternative option together: discover whether dual entry is possible and how much overlap you should expect between courses.

Staying consistent GCSE Arabic revision gets easier with a small weekly system for vocabulary, speaking, feedback and realistic low-motivation days too.

Feeling behind GCSE English Language? Identify the skills costing marks and follow a calm catch-up plan that fits alongside your GCSE maths revision.

Gamify revision GCSE English Language and Literature wisely: learn when points, streaks and rewards support recall, writing practice and feedback.

GCSE engineering grade 6 meaning explained: discover the ability it represents, its old-grade comparison and how stronger maths revision can help.

GCSE English language and literature part-time job balance: plan revision around shifts, protect sleep and keep English and maths moving forward.

GCSE English Language gender gap results explained through national data, careful context, data-reading tips and practical revision advice for students.

GCSE English Language part time job balance: build a realistic weekly plan, protect sleep and revise effectively around changing shifts and maths.

GCSE English language revision environment advice: cut distractions, practise actively and build a realistic space that helps reading and writing stick.

Group vs 1:1 tutoring GCSE English Language: compare feedback, confidence, cost and exam practice to choose the support that best fits individual needs.