Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Tracking revision progress GCSE Arabic can reveal weak skills, but logging alone will not improve recall. Learn how to turn every entry into useful practice.

GCSE Arabic speaking exam recorded or live? See how Edexcel runs and marks the test, what happens in the room, and practical ways to manage exam nerves.

Best GCSE English Language and Literature revision guide checklist: compare exam-board coverage, practice tasks, model answers and useful feedback.

Comparing GCSE English Language and Literature progress with friends can mislead. Learn what to track instead while protecting confidence and revision.

GCSE English Language and GCSE English Literature together is normal. See what overlaps, what stays separate, and how to revise both alongside GCSE maths.

GCSE English language and literature extracurricular club: discover when joining may improve your grade and how to balance it with maths revision.

GCSE English Language and Literature harder than before? See what reforms changed, how grading stays fair, and how maths students can revise both calmly.

GCSE English language and literature revision timetable clash? Build a realistic seven-subject plan that protects English, maths, rest and exam practice.

GCSE English Language similar to GCSE English Literature? Discover the genuine overlap, key differences and whether enjoying Language predicts a good fit.

GCSE English Language vs English Literature for sixth form: see which matters more, how entry rules vary and what maths applicants should check.

Grade 6 GCSE English Language sixth form entry is often enough, but course rules vary. Check what it means for A Level Maths and other choices.

Hate GCSE English Language and Literature? Learn practical ways to start revising, remember texts, practise exam skills and balance maths revision.

Grade 5 GCSE English Language sixth form entry explained. Learn whether it meets general and course-specific requirements, plus what to check next.

Remote learning GCSE English Language and Literature results explained: what school closures changed, what the data shows and where attainment stands now.

Revise GCSE English Language and Literature alone or with others using a hybrid plan for quotations, analysis, essays and timed exam practice.

Study playlists GCSE engineering focus: learn when music may aid revision, when lyrics distract, and how to test what improves your exam work in practice.

Tell your teacher you're struggling with GCSE Engineering early. Learn what support to request and how to rebuild the maths calmly before your exams.

Evening classes GCSE French: compare feedback, speaking practice, fees and self-study to decide whether an adult course is worth your time and money.

GCSE geography 20 minute study routine for stronger recall, sharper exam skills and steady case-study revision without exhausting evening cramming at home.

GCSE geography coursework deadlines explained: use a practical pacing plan to finish fieldwork notes, data and evaluation calmly, on time and before exams.

GCSE history February half term revision made manageable: create a focused plan, practise exam skills and keep maths moving without burning out this week.

GCSE maths numeracy early entry: weigh readiness, tier choice, stress and future plans before deciding whether sitting a year early is right for you.

Higher tier GCSE German sixth form choices explained: learn when Higher is required, whether Foundation grade 5 is enough, and what to check before entry.

Revise GCSE Arabic with sibling support effectively: learn what their exam experience can teach you, what may be outdated, and how to practise safely.