Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE engineering February half-term revision made manageable: follow a focused seven-day plan while protecting time for maths, rest and later practice.

GCSE engineering revision drop in sessions: learn when teacher support beats solo revision, how to prepare and how to use each session well before exams.

GCSE English Language and Literature revision burnout can derail May. Spot the early signs, pace your workload and protect time for GCSE maths.

GCSE English Language and Literature spec changes explained: check grading, assessment, texts and older resources before planning revision for your exams.

How stressful is GCSE English Language? See how it compares with maths, science and other GCSEs, then learn practical ways to reduce exam pressure.

Imposter syndrome top set GCSE Economics feelings can be common. Learn why confidence misleads, how to revise with evidence, and when to seek support early.

Moving schools GCSE English Language advice: compare exam boards, map missed skills, transfer speaking records and rebuild a calm revision routine.

Pomodoro technique GCSE English Language and Literature advice: when short revision bursts help, when longer sessions work, and how to combine both.

Revise GCSE economics, can't sit still? Use short sprints, walking recall, exam questions and purposeful movement breaks to build a routine that lasts.

Parents involved GCSE Economics revision: learn when support improves planning and confidence, and when it creates stress or friction at home.

Too late to revise GCSE English Language? Learn what late revision can still change, what to prioritise and how to build a realistic plan for the exam.

GCSE geography study group advice for choosing members, planning focused sessions, testing recall and stopping your group chat wasting revision time.

GCSE history Discord server guide covering realistic revision benefits, safety risks, misinformation and how to use online communities without relying on them.

GCSE history predicted grades accuracy explained: discover how reliable forecasts are, why final results differ and what you can control before exams.

Make own GCSE Food and Nutrition practice questions to improve recall, expose weak spots and strengthen the maths skills used in recipes and data analysis.

GCSE Arabic Discord server advice covering realistic benefits, online safety, reliable feedback and a balanced plan for Arabic and maths revision.

Fluent before starting GCSE Arabic? Learn what beginners need, what the exam assesses, and how to balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision effectively.

Feeling behind GCSE English Language and Literature? Use this calm, practical catch-up plan while keeping your GCSE maths revision moving forward too.

GCSE engineering Discord server guide: discover the benefits, risks and safer ways to combine online communities with structured maths revision for exams.

GCSE English Language and Literature with no background knowledge is possible. Learn what each course requires and how to build an effective catch-up plan.

GCSE English Language grade sixth form entry rules vary. Learn how much your grade matters, when resits apply and what maths applicants should check.

GCSE to A-level English Language jump: discover how much harder the course is, what changes after GCSE, and how to prepare alongside maths revision.

Redo GCSE economics mock timed or review it first? Learn when a full resit helps, when targeted correction wins, and how to plan your next session.

Revise GCSE Economics with a sibling effectively: keep useful exam insight, reject outdated details, and strengthen the maths skills your papers require.