Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Tell teacher struggling GCSE astronomy concerns early, get precise support, strengthen the maths and observations, and build a realistic revision plan.

Pomodoro technique GCSE Arabic guide: discover when timed bursts help vocabulary and when speaking, writing and mock papers need longer sessions.

AI tools revise GCSE Art and Design safely: learn where ChatGPT can support ideas and planning, where it risks marks, and how to protect original work.

Feeling behind GCSE Economics? Learn why it is common, identify your gaps and build a calm catch-up plan covering knowledge, maths and exam skills.

GCSE art and design exam time of day can affect alertness, but preparation matters more. Learn how to perform well in morning or afternoon sessions.

GCSE art and design exam day kit checklist: pack the right materials, prepare supporting studies and avoid prohibited items for a calmer session.

GCSE Art and Design vs Media Studies employers compare: learn what colleges notice, which skills each subject shows and how to make the right choice.

GCSE astronomy 4 to 6 revision advice: improve calculations, explanations, data analysis and observational evaluation with a focused exam plan.

GCSE astronomy class sets matter less than your preparation. Learn how setting affects support, why it does not cap grades, and what to do next in revision.

GCSE astronomy vs physics sixth form guide: learn which subject admissions teams value, what A Level Physics requires and how to choose wisely.

GCSE Bengali grade sixth form entry explained: see when Bengali counts, what admissions teams prioritise, and how to protect your future maths options.

GCSE Bengali predicted grades accuracy explained: see how mocks, tiers, language skills and exam-day performance can change your final GCSE result.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew and GCSE Modern Hebrew together: learn whether you can take both, how much they overlap and how to manage the revision load.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew grade 4 meaning: understand the standard pass, old grade C comparison, changing boundaries and what it says about ability today.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew grade 5 meaning, ability level and old-grade comparison explained clearly, with practical advice for balancing GCSE maths revision.

GCSE biblical Hebrew grade sixth form entry explained: learn when the result counts, what matters more, and how to protect your maths options at college.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew Paper 2 exam date 2026: confirm the date, afternoon session, duration, set texts and what you should have ready.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew vs GCSE Modern Hebrew compared by content, papers and skills. Find which qualification suits you and plan revision alongside maths.

GCSE biology careers explained: explore jobs and apprenticeships where science grades matter, and the maths skills that strengthen your next application.

GCSE biology study planner: build a realistic weekly revision schedule by working back from exam day with retrieval, topic checks and past papers that fits.

GCSE English Language exam clash same week? Use a calm revision plan that protects English practice, maths progress, sleep and focus across a busy timetable.

Grade 5 GCSE Astronomy sixth form entry explained: learn whether your result meets course rules and what to strengthen for Physics, Maths or science courses.

How stressful is GCSE Bengali? Compare its workload, speaking pressure and results with maths, sciences and other GCSEs, plus plan calmer revision.

Is GCSE Bengali EBacc eligible? Yes. Learn how it fills the language pillar, what else you need, and how to balance subject choices with maths revision.