Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
977 articles

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE Astronomy: discover what memory research suggests and build a practical routine for more reliable exam recall at GCSE.

What to eat before GCSE Bengali exam: choose familiar carbohydrates, protein and water for steady energy, sharper focus and a calmer start.

Comparing GCSE Arabic progress with friends can distort your view. Learn how to measure your own improvement and keep GCSE maths revision on track.

AI quiz GCSE astronomy tools can sharpen recall. Learn how to prompt, verify answers, avoid hallucinations and connect space questions to GCSE maths revision.

GCSE subjects to pair with Biblical Hebrew: choose balanced options that support language study, protect maths revision time and avoid needless overload.

Comparing GCSE Bengali progress with friends can distort confidence. Learn what to track instead and build a calmer, evidence-led revision routine.

Drop GCSE Biblical Hebrew mid-year? Judge the workload, check exam-entry consequences and protect your GCSE maths revision before deciding calmly.

Feeling behind GCSE Engineering? Learn why it happens, which maths skills matter most, and how to build a calm, practical catch-up plan today.

GCSE astronomy revision timetable worth it? Learn when a written plan helps, when flexible revision works, and how to balance astronomy with GCSE maths.

GCSE Bengali Christmas holiday revision: plan sensible hours, balance all four skills, protect rest and return ready for January mocks.

GCSE Bengali cross curricular overlap can save revision time. Discover genuine links with maths and other subjects without revising content twice.

GCSE Bengali extracurricular club participation can support your grade. Learn when clubs help, what to look for and how to balance Bengali with maths.

GCSE Bengali February half term revision made manageable: a focused seven-day plan that improves four language skills while protecting maths time.

GCSE Bengali revision drop in sessions can sharpen speaking and feedback. Learn when school sessions beat solo revision and how to combine both for exams.

GCSE Bengali revision silence or noise? See what evidence says about lyrics, instrumental sound and choosing the best setup for each language task.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew at a different exam centre: learn how private entries work, what to ask, when to apply and how to organise revision confidently.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew exam cost private candidate guide: compare realistic fees, understand centre charges, find a venue and avoid expensive late entry.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew exam length is two hours per paper. See the full four-hour assessment and plan your exam-day energy, timing and focus.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew exam start time explained, including 2027 sessions, permitted school variations, arrival advice and when writing begins.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew grade 9 rate data explained: see the latest annual figures, compare them with other GCSEs and interpret the results accurately.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew group chat study tips that turn messages into active recall, accurate feedback and a calm revision routine alongside GCSE maths.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew half-term revision made realistic: build a focused plan for language, literature, recall and practice without losing your break.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew mock results can guide smarter revision. Learn how to analyse lost marks, set priorities and build a focused plan for your next test.

GCSE Biblical Hebrew weekend revision made simple: plan two focused days for vocabulary, grammar, set texts, timed practice and calmer exam preparation.