Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
977 articles

Pomodoro technique GCSE astronomy advice: learn when 25-minute bursts help, when longer sessions work better, and how to build a balanced revision plan.

Revising GCSE astronomy with music can aid routine, but lyrics often distract. Learn when to use silence, instrumentals and timed self-tests.

Switch GCSE Physics to Astronomy mid-year with a realistic guide to school approval, missed content, observations, exam entries and maths catch-up.

University GCSE Art and Design requirement explained: discover when your grade matters, when it does not, and what art courses consider instead.

Spaced repetition GCSE Arabic revision can be simple. Build a paper-based routine for vocabulary, grammar and recall without needing a complicated app.

AI quiz GCSE Art and Design tips for testing knowledge safely, checking weak answers and avoiding false claims while making your revision more productive.

Documentaries help GCSE Astronomy when paired with recall and exam practice. Learn what to watch, what to avoid and how to turn viewing into marks.

GCSE economics revision environment advice that explains what genuinely improves focus, memory and exam practice, with realistic tips for better revision.

Fluent before starting GCSE Bengali? Learn the real entry level, skills required, course demands and how to balance Bengali with GCSE maths revision.

Gamify revision GCSE Art and Design effectively with rewards that support making, reflection and progress, rather than becoming another distraction.

GCSE art and design Easter holiday revision made manageable: move your project forward, protect your break and keep GCSE maths practice on track.

GCSE art and design February half-term revision plan to develop your exam project, cover each assessment objective and protect time for GCSE maths.

GCSE astronomy tutoring cost explained: realistic UK hourly rates, budget options and a checklist for deciding whether private tuition is worth it.

GCSE Bengali vs GCSE Panjabi compared: assess speaking, reading, writing, support and workload, then choose the language that best fits your strengths.

GCSE English Language grade 9 rate explained through annual trends, subject comparisons and practical lessons for ambitious GCSE maths revision.

Harder GCSE Bengali or Panjabi? Compare papers, scripts, skills and revision workload fairly, then choose the language that best matches your experience.

Higher tier GCSE Bengali sixth form entry rules vary. See when Foundation grade 5 is enough, when Higher matters, and what to check with schools.

GCSE astronomy revision bootcamp guide: compare teaching, feedback, course value and free alternatives before paying for a holiday revision course.

GCSE Bengali Foundation Tier easier or simply different? Compare grades, paper demands, skills and revision needs to discuss the right tier confidently.

GCSE Bengali similar to GCSE Panjabi? Compare the languages, scripts, AQA assessments and revision demands before deciding whether to take both.

Online GCSE astronomy revision course guide: compare paid tuition with free resources and choose the support that genuinely improves your exam preparation.

Recover from a bad GCSE Art and Design mock with a calm feedback plan, stronger portfolio evidence and a balanced GCSE maths revision routine that works.

Remote learning GCSE astronomy results explained: what Pearson data reveals about school closures, grading changes and practical revision for today's exams.

Revise GCSE Art and Design alone or with others using a practical hybrid plan for feedback, focused making, portfolio review and balanced maths revision.