Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE Arabic no background knowledge guide: check whether starting from zero is realistic, what the exam tests and how to catch up without harming maths revision.

GCSE Arabic early entry can free Year 11 time, but only if all four skills are secure. Weigh grades, workload, tier choice and maths revision carefully.

GCSE Arabic busy schedule survival plan: use short revision blocks to improve listening, speaking, reading and writing while protecting maths time.

How many students take GCSE Arabic? Explore the latest UK entry figures, grade patterns and what a smaller subject cohort means for GCSE grading.

GCSE Arabic grade 9 rate: explore the latest 2025 figure, yearly trends, comparisons with maths and other GCSEs, and what it means for you today.

GCSE Arabic exam dates 2026: see confirmed Edexcel papers, speaking arrangements, timings, exam-day rules and a calm checklist for students.

GCSE Arabic exam cost private candidate guide: compare realistic UK fees, speaking charges, late costs, booking steps and the right exam centre for you.

Send GCSE Arabic result to sixth form or college correctly. Learn who receives the grade, what evidence to provide and what to do if it is delayed.

GCSE Arabic exam start time explained: check session times, arrival, school variations and exactly when you will be allowed to begin your paper.

GCSE Arabic half term revision made realistic: use short daily sessions, practise all four skills, protect your break and keep GCSE maths moving.

Self study GCSE Arabic with a realistic week-by-week plan covering exam entry, speaking practice and revision alongside your GCSE maths workload.

How long to revise for GCSE Arabic per week: choose realistic hours by time left, balance four skills, and fit Arabic around GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Arabic study group advice for planning focused sessions, practising all four skills, using past papers and avoiding an inactive group chat.

GCSE Arabic mock results explained: turn marks, skill gaps and teacher feedback into a focused revision plan that strengthens Arabic and maths revision.

Adults retake GCSE Arabic through approved exam centres. Learn about private entry, evening classes, speaking tests, fees and effective revision planning.

GCSE Arabic grade 5 meaning explained: ability, old letter comparisons, grade boundaries and how to balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision effectively.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE English Literature: see what memory research suggests and build a practical revision routine for stronger exam recall.

Explain GCSE History to a parent as a powerful revision check. Learn why teaching exposes gaps, how to run it, and how the method transfers to GCSE maths.

GCSE Latin revision bootcamp costs can vary widely. Learn what courses offer, when paying is worthwhile and how to protect your GCSE maths revision.

Is GCSE German hard? Read an honest student-led view of grammar, listening and speaking, plus a practical plan for balancing German with GCSE maths.

GCSE Religious Studies study group guide: choose the right people, plan focused sessions, practise exam answers and stop the group chat taking over.

Moving sets GCSE Religious Studies does not directly decide your grade. See what may change, what stays fixed, and how to adapt your revision calmly now.

Remote learning GCSE Spanish results explained through official data, grading changes and school closures, with practical lessons for smarter maths revision.

GCSE Arabic tutor advice: learn when tuition can help, how to test the need, what to check before hiring, and how to protect your maths revision time.