Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Spaced repetition GCSE food and nutrition made simple: build a paper-based recall routine, remember key facts and balance it with GCSE maths revision.

Fluent before starting GCSE German? Discover the vocabulary, grammar and study habits you actually need, plus how to balance German with GCSE maths.

GCSE French revision timetable clash? Build a realistic weekly plan that protects French, maths, five other subjects, exam practice, sleep and proper rest.

GCSE Further Maths different exam centre options explained, including private entries, fees, deadlines, access arrangements and practical revision advice.

Revise GCSE geography with no quiet space using short sessions, portable resources, active recall and a realistic plan designed for a busy home routine.

Self study GCSE History with a realistic 12-week plan covering exam entry, content, source skills, past papers and balanced revision when learning alone.

GCSE Portuguese revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and proper breaks improve retention without exhausting your exam revision.

GCSE Religious Studies harder than before? Explore what changed, why it feels tougher, and how to balance RS with effective GCSE maths revision.

Read answers aloud GCSE sociology: discover how your voice exposes weak structure, vague evidence and missing links, then revise responses effectively.

GCSE Arabic grade 8 meaning explained: learn what the grade represents, how it compares with old A and A*, and how to plan your next revision steps.

GCSE Arabic vs Modern Hebrew sixth form choices rarely differ in prestige. Learn what admissions teams check and how to choose the GCSE that suits you best.

Grade 4 GCSE Arabic sixth form entry depends on your course and provider. Learn what the grade means, what to check and how maths grades affect entry.

Grade 6 GCSE Arabic sixth form guidance: check course entry rules, what else matters and how to protect your maths options before applying.

Higher tier GCSE Arabic sixth form guidance: learn when Foundation grade 5 is enough, when Higher matters and what to check before choosing your tier.

Redo GCSE Food and Nutrition coursework? Learn when redrafting is allowed, what final submission means, and how resits and marking reviews work in the UK.

Comparing GCSE English Literature progress with friends can distort revision. Learn what to track instead and build a calmer, more effective GCSE routine.

GCSE food and nutrition coursework teacher help: understand allowed guidance, malpractice boundaries and how to keep your assessed NEA work safely your own.

GCSE French results day wrong grade? Learn what to do in the first hour, how marking reviews work in 2026, and which costly mistakes to avoid.

GCSE French weekend revision made manageable: use this two-day routine for vocabulary, listening, speaking, reading and writing in the final weeks.

Recover from a bad GCSE English Literature mock with a calm diagnosis, a focused revision plan and practical steps that protect your GCSE maths revision.

GCSE English Literature harder than before? Learn what changed, what only feels harder, and how maths students can revise both subjects calmly and effectively.

Miss GCSE Food and Nutrition coursework deadline? Learn what may happen, what can still be submitted and who to contact now to protect your GCSE grade.

Moving schools GCSE French? Compare specifications, identify topic gaps, protect speaking practice and balance language learning with GCSE maths revision.

Perfectionism GCSE English Literature revision can hide as hard work. Learn to stop over-planning, practise imperfectly and protect time for maths exams.