Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

What to bring GCSE old maths exam: a clear checklist of allowed equipment, calculator rules and banned items for a calm, organised exam morning.

Grade 6 GCSE Arabic sixth form entry explained: check course, overall and Maths requirements, plus what to do if your chosen provider asks for more.

GCSE food and nutrition revision environment advice: discover what matters, what is overrated, and how to build focused revision habits that last.

GCSE Economics useful without A-level? Discover the maths, data and decision-making skills it builds, plus what colleges may expect after GCSE.

Reset after bad week GCSE ICT with a calm seven-day plan that rebuilds momentum, protects maths revision and turns missed work into clear next steps.

Online GCSE history revision course guide: decide if paid tuition beats free resources using a practical checklist for feedback, cost, content and time.

GCSE old maths busy schedule? Build a realistic plan using short practice, weak-topic triage, past papers and calm routines that protect your sleep.

Grade 5 GCSE Arabic sixth form entry explained. Check course requirements, protect your maths grade and choose the right route into post-16 education.

GCSE French Easter holiday revision made manageable: balance speaking, listening, reading and writing while protecting rest and time for other subjects.

How stressful is GCSE Further Maths? See how it compares with other subjects, why it feels demanding, and how to revise calmly and effectively for exams.

GCSE psychology extracurricular club benefits explained: learn when a subject society may support your grade and when independent revision matters more.

GCSE Russian Paper 3 exam date 2026 was 2 June. Check the afternoon session, paper length, required equipment and a calm plan for nearby GCSE maths exams.

GCSE Arabic exam dates 2026, paper times and speaking window, plus a practical checklist covering revision, equipment and the morning itself.

GCSE Arabic exam time of day can affect alertness, but it need not decide your grade. Learn how to prepare for morning or afternoon papers with confidence.

GCSE Arabic half term revision made realistic: plan short sessions for all four skills, protect your break and return to school prepared and calmer.

GCSE Arabic mock results become useful when you analyse lost marks, compare language skills and turn feedback into a focused maths revision plan for exams.

GCSE Arabic study group tips to choose members, plan focused sessions, practise all four skills and stop your revision chat becoming another distraction.

GCSE Arabic study planner for working backwards from exam day, balancing four language skills with maths revision and building a realistic timetable.

GCSE Arabic weekend revision made manageable: use this focused Saturday and Sunday routine to improve recall, exam technique and confidence before the test.

Self study GCSE Arabic with a realistic 12-week plan covering exam entry, speaking practice, all four skills and balanced GCSE maths revision.

Grade 4 GCSE Arabic sixth form guidance: learn when it meets general entry, when A Level Arabic needs more, and what to check before applying.

Drop GCSE German mid-year? Judge the workload, check school and sixth-form consequences, and protect your GCSE maths revision plan with confidence.

GCSE maths grade 5 meaning explained: discover what a strong pass shows, how it compares with old grades and how to plan revision for your next goal.

Redo GCSE Further Maths mock timed or review it first? Learn when a full resit helps, when it wastes revision time, and how to plan for exam day.