Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

GCSE engineering early entry: weigh readiness, coursework, maths and Year 11 workload before deciding whether taking the qualification early is wise.

Reset after bad week GCSE Latin with a calm plan for vocabulary, grammar and set texts, while keeping your GCSE maths revision moving forward too.

Tracking revision progress GCSE French can reveal weak skills, schedule retrieval and reduce busywork. Build a simple system that supports GCSE maths too.

Grade 6 GCSE Russian sixth form entry explained: check A Level Russian requirements, overall GCSE thresholds and the maths grade your chosen course needs.

Reset after bad week GCSE psychology revision with a practical plan to rebuild routines, test recall and balance psychology with GCSE maths revision.

Podcasts audiobooks GCSE Arabic revision can improve listening and vocabulary, but only with active practice. Learn when audio helps and what it cannot replace.

Teach back method GCSE Arabic: learn how explaining aloud exposes weak recall, improves speaking confidence and supports smarter GCSE maths revision too.

GCSE economics homework grade impact explained: learn when homework improves exam performance, when it wastes time and how to revise more effectively.

AI quiz GCSE Latin advice for productive self-testing, reliable prompts and spotting bad information, while keeping your GCSE maths revision on track.

GCSE further maths revision burnout can be avoided. Spot early warning signs, build a sustainable plan and stay sharp for the exam season in May.

GCSE German different exam centre options explained: enter privately, arrange the speaking test, check fees and protect your GCSE maths revision time.

GCSE ICT tutor advice: learn when one-to-one support may help, how to measure progress, and what to check before choosing a safe, suitable tutor.

Peaking too early in GCSE ICT revision? Use spaced recall, exam questions and a calm revision plan to keep your knowledge fresh until May.

Pomodoro technique GCSE French: learn when 25-minute bursts help vocabulary, when longer practice works better, and how to build a balanced revision plan.

Make own GCSE sociology practice questions effectively. Turn notes into exam-style recall, application and evaluation tasks, then check their quality.

Tracking revision progress GCSE Media Studies: see when a spreadsheet reveals weak areas, improves recall and supports a realistic revision plan.

GCSE Arabic vs Modern Hebrew employers: discover what colleges and recruiters value, how to choose well, and protect your essential maths revision time too.

GCSE Arabic revision burnout: spot early warning signs, build a sustainable plan and balance Arabic with maths so you reach May focused, not exhausted.

GCSE food and nutrition Discord server advice: learn what communities offer, how to check answers, protect your privacy and keep revision focused.

GCSE German revision timetable clash? Build a realistic six-subject plan that protects maths, targets language skills and leaves room for rest each week.

Make own GCSE ICT practice questions from your notes, improve active recall and learn how to combine self-testing with reliable exam-board material.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Latin: explore the evidence, plan an effective revision rhythm and protect focus across Latin and GCSE maths practice.

GCSE psychology vs sociology sixth form choices explained: learn what admissions teams value, compare both subjects and make your decision with confidence.

GCSE Spanish careers explained: discover which jobs and apprenticeships value language skills, and how Spanish can strengthen future applications.