Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Revising before bed GCSE Engineering can support recall, but not if it cuts sleep. Build a calmer night routine for engineering and GCSE maths revision.

Staying consistent GCSE English Language revision is easier with a minimum routine, focused practice, useful feedback and a plan for difficult weeks.

Stop procrastinating GCSE Economics with a practical revision system for starting difficult topics, practising exam skills and building consistency.

Tell parents you're struggling with GCSE Economics calmly. Use a clear script, evidence and a practical support plan to prevent an unhelpful lecture.

When to stop revising GCSE Economics the night before: set a calm cut-off, use a short recall check and protect the sleep you need to think clearly.

Whiteboard revision GCSE Economics can improve recall, diagrams and calculations. Learn effective methods, common mistakes and a practical routine today.

GCSE maths numeracy grade 9 rate explained with 2025 data, recent trends, GCSE comparisons and practical revision advice for top grades in Wales.

Too late to revise GCSE German? See what you can still improve, what to prioritise near the exam, and how to balance German with GCSE maths revision.

GCSE physical education time pressure mistakes cost easy marks. Learn to pace answers, follow command words, apply sporting context and check calculations well.

Gamify revision GCSE Arabic without letting streaks take over. Learn which rewards support recall, feedback, exam practice and a balanced GCSE maths plan today.

Reset after a bad week of GCSE Arabic revision with a realistic seven-day plan for every skill, proper rest and a manageable GCSE maths workload.

AI quiz GCSE engineering guide: learn to prompt, verify and use AI for productive self-testing while strengthening the GCSE maths skills engineers need.

Colour coding notes GCSE engineering: learn when colour can support recall, when it becomes decoration, and how to combine it with effective maths practice.

GCSE English Language useful without A-level? See how it supports college entry, apprenticeships, work and clearer reasoning in GCSE maths.

Miss GCSE Engineering coursework deadline? Learn what happens to incomplete work, when special consideration may apply, and the steps to take now.

Online GCSE English language and literature revision course: decide whether paid teaching, feedback and structure beat free resources for your needs this year.

Perfectionism GCSE engineering revision can turn care into delay. Build a practical routine for maths practice, mistakes, past papers and calmer progress.

Read GCSE engineering specification documents strategically to uncover examinable maths, assessment rules and details that revision guides may simplify.

Regret picking GCSE English Language? Learn why it can feel harder than expected, what is compulsory, and what to check before choosing at school.

Reset after bad week GCSE Food and Nutrition revision with a calm seven-day plan using retrieval, exam questions, feedback and realistic targets today.

Tracking revision progress GCSE History can expose weak topics, but only active recall and exam practice improve learning. Build a simple, useful tracker.

University GCSE Italian requirement explained: when universities see your result, which courses may care, and why maths and English matter more for entry.

Why choose GCSE ICT? Explore the practical skills, maths connections and career value students appreciate, plus what to check before selecting it.

GCSE Arabic revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval, sleep and planned breaks improve retention without derailing your maths revision.