Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

What to eat before GCSE Arabic exam: choose familiar carbohydrates, protein and water for steady energy, comfort and concentration throughout the paper.

GCSE geography grade sixth form entry rules explained. Learn when Geography matters, how colleges assess results and which GCSEs usually carry more weight.

GCSE ICT Christmas holiday revision made manageable: set a sensible limit, use short focused sessions and protect enough time to enjoy your break.

Online GCSE German revision course guide: compare paid teaching with free resources, assess feedback and structure, and protect time for GCSE maths.

Short breaks vs long break GCSE Panjabi: what research suggests, how to plan focused revision, and when a longer rest is wiser during exam season.

GCSE Arabic Paper 3 exam date 2026: confirm the date, session, duration, paper format and what to prepare for your Edexcel reading exam.

GCSE economics revision timetable clash? Build a realistic weekly plan that protects maths and five other subjects without last-minute cramming or burnout.

GCSE geography homework grade impact explained: learn what affects your final result, which tasks help most, and when maths revision should take priority.

GCSE geography Year 10 revision head start advice: discover whether early revision improves recall, how to avoid burnout and balance geography with maths.

Stop procrastinating GCSE Food and Nutrition with a practical revision system for theory, NEA tasks, exam questions and the maths skills behind them today.

Grade 5 GCSE German sixth form entry rules vary by course and provider. See when Grade 5 is enough, when Grade 6 is needed, and your next steps today.

Typing answers under timer GCSE Further Maths practice can sharpen recall and structure, but not handwriting fluency. Build a smarter hybrid routine today.

Sleep before GCSE Arabic exam: learn how 8-10 hours supports memory, listening and focus, plus a calm night-before plan for GCSE students.

Pomodoro technique GCSE engineering: learn when 25-minute bursts help, when longer sessions work better, and how to revise actively for exams and NEA.

GCSE ICT Year 10 revision head start: discover whether early revision improves recall, how to prevent burnout and balance it with GCSE maths.

GCSE Italian part time job balance made realistic: plan shifts, protect sleep, revise four language skills and keep your GCSE maths preparation on track.

Spaced repetition GCSE geography made simple: build a no-app revision cycle for case studies, processes, fieldwork and exam questions that lasts.

GCSE Arabic revision bootcamp costs vary. Learn what courses offer, how to judge teaching and feedback, and when a holiday course is worth paying for.

GCSE economics extra reading need not take hours. Learn what to read, how often to read it, and when exam practice or maths revision deserves priority.

Regret picking GCSE German? Explore common concerns, check the course demands, and plan language and maths revision confidently before committing.

Reset after bad week GCSE History with a calm, practical plan to rebuild recall, exam technique and a balanced GCSE revision routine without panic.

What does GCSE maths numeracy actually test? Learn how examiners reward methods, reasoning, interpretation, accuracy and real-world problem-solving.

Drop GCSE Polish only after checking evidence, exam entries and consequences. See what withdrawal affects and how to protect your GCSE maths revision plan.

Remote learning GCSE Economics results reveal higher pandemic-era grades, learning disruption and a return to normal assessment. See what the data means.