Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
977 articles

Miss GCSE art and design coursework deadline? Learn what your school may still do and how to protect maths revision while resolving the problem calmly.

Regret picking GCSE Bengali? Learn why speaking at home may not be enough, what AQA assesses, and what to check before choosing this option at school.

Regret picking GCSE Biblical Hebrew? Understand the workload and warning signs before choosing, while protecting enough time for effective GCSE maths revision.

Spaced repetition GCSE art and design made simple: build a paper-based routine for artists, annotations and techniques while protecting maths revision time.

Too late to revise GCSE Biblical Hebrew? Learn what late revision can still change, what to prioritise and how to balance it calmly with GCSE maths.

Why choose GCSE Biblical Hebrew? Explore its language, literature, exam structure and why some students find this distinctive option deeply rewarding.

GCSE Arabic revision burnout can drain focus before May. Spot early warning signs, pace each language skill and protect energy across every GCSE exam.

Spaced repetition GCSE engineering revision made simple: build a paper-card routine, recall key maths and use MathsGenie practice to prepare for exams.

GCSE Arabic Paper 4 exam date 2026: confirm the Edexcel date, afternoon session, tier timings, equipment and final revision checklist for students.

GCSE Arabic exam time of day can affect alertness, but it need not decide your grade. Learn the timetable rules and prepare for morning or afternoon.

GCSE English language exam season results explained: learn whether summer or November changes grading, pass rates and your best choice of sitting.

Regret picking GCSE Engineering? Understand the workload, coursework and course expectations that catch students out, plus what to check before choosing.

GCSE subjects to pair with German explained clearly. Compare humanities, creative and technical options while avoiding an unnecessarily stressful workload.

GCSE Japanese revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and recovery improve retention, then build a balanced revision schedule that lasts.

Peaking too early GCSE History revision worries? Learn why confidence fades, how to retain content until May, and balance History with GCSE maths well.

Regret picking GCSE Polish? Discover why speaking it at home may not make the exam easy, what the four assessments involve and what to check first.

GCSE Arabic Paper 4 exam date 2026: Tuesday 2 June. Check the afternoon session, tier timings, equipment rules and a calm revision plan for exam day.

GCSE English Language and Literature half-term revision made manageable: build a realistic plan, practise actively and protect time for a proper break.

Drop GCSE English Language mid-year? Learn what schools allow, how to judge overload, and the effects on college, resits and your maths revision plan.

GCSE further maths cross curricular overlap explained: see which subjects share skills and build a revision plan that avoids repeating the same work twice.

Tell teacher struggling GCSE Japanese: learn why speaking up early helps, what to say, and how to protect your maths revision with a clear plan.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE ICT: discover what memory research suggests and how to turn either method into effective, active GCSE revision.

Drop GCSE Portuguese mid-year? Learn how to judge workload, what withdrawal may affect, and how to protect your GCSE maths revision and choices calmly.

What to eat before GCSE Arabic exam: choose familiar carbohydrates, protein and water for steady energy, comfort and concentration throughout the paper.