Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Teach back method GCSE English Literature guidance: learn how explaining texts aloud exposes gaps, strengthens recall and improves focused revision.

GCSE food and nutrition Easter holiday revision made manageable with a balanced plan covering theory, exam practice, maths skills and proper rest.

GCSE geography revise every day or rest? See why spaced recall, sleep and planned breaks beat cramming, then build a practical weekly revision routine.

Is GCSE German worth it? Explore the benefits, workload, exam format and drawbacks, plus how to balance German with GCSE maths revision effectively.

Review exam after sitting GCSE Food and Nutrition: learn when a short debrief helps, when to move on, and how to protect focus for your next maths paper.

Typing vs handwriting notes GCSE Geography: discover which improves recall, when each method works, and how active revision makes knowledge stick.

Should I take GCSE Arabic? Ask honest questions about fluency, exam skills, workload and timetable fit before choosing this language option at school.

Drop GCSE Arabic mid-year only after checking your evidence, exam entry and future plans. Learn what the decision means for GCSE maths and your options.

GCSE Arabic no background knowledge? See if starting from scratch is realistic, what the exam assesses, and how to catch up without neglecting maths.

GCSE Arabic busy schedule? Use a practical survival plan for vocabulary, speaking, reading and writing while protecting maths revision time and sleep well.

How many students take GCSE Arabic? About 5,300 sat it across the UK in 2025. Explore entry trends, grade outcomes and what the data really means.

GCSE Arabic grade 9 meaning explained: discover the ability it represents, how it compares with old A* grades and which language skills matter most.

GCSE to A-level Arabic jump explained: compare papers, skills and workload, with a practical preparation plan that protects your GCSE maths revision.

Moving schools GCSE Arabic advice: confirm your specification, transfer records, identify topic gaps and balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision.

Regret picking GCSE Arabic? Explore the workload, language demands and warning signs before choosing, while protecting your valuable maths revision time.

Why choose GCSE Arabic? Explore what students value, what Edexcel assesses, who it suits, and how to balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Arabic revision book reviews: check specification fit, audio access, answer quality, tier coverage and exam practice before spending your money.

GCSE Arabic grade boundaries year to year can shift noticeably. Compare Edexcel marks from 2022 to 2025, learn why they move and revise safely today.

Study playlists GCSE Arabic focus advice: discover when music helps, why lyrics distract, and how to test silence against instrumentals before exams.

Revise GCSE Arabic but can't sit still? Use short, active sessions for vocabulary, listening, speaking and writing while keeping GCSE maths on track.

Should I take GCSE Arabic? Ask honest questions about fluency, Modern Standard Arabic, exam demands and revision time before choosing it at school.

Is GCSE Arabic worth it? Explore the benefits, workload, exam structure and drawbacks, then decide whether it fits your wider GCSE revision plans.

GCSE subjects to pair with Arabic: compare balanced options, workloads and future routes, then make a realistic choice that protects your maths revision.

Drop GCSE Arabic or keep going? Learn how to judge your workload, what withdrawal affects, and whether the extra time could improve GCSE maths.