Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
978 articles

Grade 6 GCSE History sixth form entry is often enough for A Level History. Learn what to check, how offers work and why your full GCSE profile matters.

Learning styles GCSE maths evidence explained. Discover what improves revision: retrieval, spaced practice, feedback and exam questions for better marks.

Apprenticeship GCSE Religious Studies requirement explained: learn which routes may ask for RS, how to check vacancies and what to do if your grade is low.

GCSE Russian careers explained: discover jobs and apprenticeships where language skills stand out, and why strong maths keeps more routes open for you.

GCSE Modern Hebrew revision bootcamp: learn what courses offer, what to check before paying, and when structured holiday tuition is genuinely worthwhile.

GCSE Arabic year 10 revision head start: discover when early practice helps, how to balance it with maths, and how to avoid burnout before Year 11.

GCSE Arabic tier decision timing explained: when schools choose Foundation or Higher, what deadlines matter, and how students can influence the choice.

GCSE English Literature grade 4 meaning explained: discover what the grade shows, how it compares with an old C and what it means for your next steps.

GCSE English literature vs English language employers: discover which grade matters more for jobs, college applications and UK apprenticeships after Year 11.

GCSE food and nutrition 20 minute study routine: revise nutrition, food science and exam skills daily while keeping your GCSE maths practice on track.

GCSE food and nutrition exam start time explained, including the official afternoon session, school timings, arrival and when writing begins.

GCSE French early entry can create space in Year 11, but only if you are ready. Weigh exam format, grades, workload and maths revision first.

Harder GCSE English Literature or English Language? Compare workload, exam demands and revision styles, then balance English with GCSE maths revision.

How many students take GCSE French each year? Explore recent entry trends, what popularity means for grading, and how to interpret the figures.

Is GCSE French hard? Get a balanced answer from student experiences, the current exam structure and practical revision advice for improving your grade.

Regret picking GCSE Food and Nutrition? Explore common concerns, what the course involves and how to protect valuable GCSE maths revision time.

Should I take GCSE French? Ask honest questions about interest, speaking, workload and revision before choosing a subject you can sustain for two years.

Drop GCSE French or keep going? Learn how to judge your workload, what dropping affects, and what to ask your school before making a decision.

Why choose GCSE Economics? Explore its real-world ideas, useful maths, exam skills and honest trade-offs before deciding whether it suits you today.

Grade 4 GCSE History sixth form entry depends on your course and provider. Learn what a pass means, what to check and how maths may affect your place.

University GCSE Geography requirement explained: learn when your grade matters, what universities can see and how to check course entry rules before applying.

What to eat before GCSE Further Maths exam day: choose steady-energy foods, hydrate sensibly, avoid caffeine shocks and stay calmly focused in the exam.

Compare MathsGenie vs Corbettmaths for GCSE Maths: videos, questions, past papers, marking, planning and tracking-then choose the right revision fit.

Revising GCSE Arabic with music may aid routine, but lyrics can disrupt memory and reading. Learn when to choose silence, instrumentals or sound.