Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
102 articles

GCSE Arabic speaking exam recorded or live? Learn how the Edexcel test works, who marks it, what happens in the room and how to manage nerves calmly.

GCSE Arabic vs GCSE Modern Hebrew: compare exams, scripts, skills and support, then use a practical checklist to choose the language that fits you best.

GCSE Arabic listening exam prep that builds real skill: train prediction, sound recognition, note-taking and error review for Foundation or Higher tier.

GCSE Arabic Foundation tier easier? Compare the grade cap, paper demands and revision strategy to decide whether Foundation is the right route for you.

GCSE Arabic speaking exam structure explained: preparation, role-play, picture task, general conversation, timings, marks and practical revision advice.

GCSE Arabic foundation tier grade cap is grade 5. Learn what the limit means, how boundaries work and when to discuss moving to Higher tier with school.

Switch GCSE Modern Hebrew to Arabic mid-year with this practical guide to school approval, exam entries, course gaps, speaking tests and revision planning.

GCSE Arabic switch tier guidance: learn when moving from Foundation to Higher is possible, who decides, key deadlines and how to make your case.

Foundation or higher GCSE Arabic? Use mock evidence, grade aims and current performance to choose the tier that gives you the strongest chance of success.

GCSE Arabic Foundation vs Higher explained: compare grades, timings, speaking, writing, question demand and how to choose the right tier confidently.

GCSE Arabic November resit rules explained: find which qualification is available, who can enter, and how to plan Arabic and maths revision with confidence.

Best GCSE Arabic revision apps for 2026, compared by skill. Find useful flashcards, listening, YouTube and past-paper resources without wasting time.

GCSE Arabic 20 minute study routine for building vocabulary, listening, speaking and writing while keeping maths revision on track without cramming.

GCSE Arabic cram guide 1 week: follow a focused seven-day plan for listening, speaking, reading and writing, with practical daily exam tips.

How long revise GCSE Arabic per week? Set realistic weekly targets based on time left, current skills, four exam papers and your wider GCSE workload.

Self study GCSE Arabic with a realistic 12-week plan covering exam entry, speaking practice, all four skills and balanced GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Arabic exam board differences explained: discover which qualifications exist, whether one is easier and how to choose the right revision materials.

GCSE Arabic exam paper guide to Edexcel listening, speaking, reading and writing, with timings, marks, tiers and calm revision tips for exam day.

GCSE Arabic homework grade impact explained: what counts towards your result, which tasks help most, and when maths revision should take priority in exam season.

GCSE Arabic topics breakdown covering themes, exam weightings and skills, with a practical plan to focus your revision where it can earn more marks.

GCSE Arabic vs Modern Hebrew grade boundaries compared with 2025 data. See which percentages were lower and how to set a safer target grade.

Catch up GCSE Arabic after absence with a realistic plan for missed themes, vocabulary and four skills, while keeping GCSE maths revision on track.

GCSE Arabic tutor guidance: decide if tuition would help, identify your weakest skill and choose safe, focused support that matches your exam board.

How to get grade 9 GCSE Arabic: improve listening, speaking, reading and writing through focused revision, feedback and realistic exam practice.