Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
102 articles

GCSE Arabic predicted grade process explained: learn how teachers use mocks, classwork, speaking evidence, past boundaries and professional judgement fairly.

GCSE Arabic Paper 3 explained: timings, sections, question types, translation, tier differences and a practical revision plan for exam-day confidence.

GCSE Arabic Paper 3 explained: timings, sections, question types, translation, common traps and a practical plan for Foundation and Higher students.

GCSE Arabic Paper 2 explained: timings, role play, picture task, conversation, preparation rules and practical ways to revise for the speaking exam.

GCSE Arabic Paper 2 explained: timings, role play, picture task, conversation, preparation rules and practical revision advice for each tier.

GCSE Arabic Paper 1 explained: timings, tiers, question types, listening strategy, common mistakes and a practical revision plan for exam day.

Best GCSE Arabic revision guide: check specification fit, four-skill practice, audio, answers and exam realism before spending your money.

GCSE Arabic translation questions explained: learn what examiners reward, avoid lost meaning and build a precise revision routine for stronger answers.

GCSE Arabic role play marking explained: learn what earns each mark, what examiners hear and how to prepare clear, relevant Edexcel speaking answers.

Native speaker GCSE Arabic advantage explained: learn where home fluency helps, what the exam still tests, and how to plan focused revision for higher marks.

GCSE Arabic Paper 1 explained: timings, sections, question types and a calm listening strategy for Foundation and Higher tier exam preparation.

YouTube channels GCSE Arabic can build vocabulary and grammar, but passing also needs speaking, writing, recall and timed exam practice for every paper.

GCSE Arabic grammar needed for exam success: learn which rules matter most, what Higher tier adds and where small mistakes need not derail your marks.

GCSE Arabic speaking exam recorded or live? See how Edexcel runs and marks the test, what happens in the room, and practical ways to manage exam nerves.

Read GCSE Arabic specification advice: discover what the official document reveals, which sections matter and how to turn its detail into focused revision.

GCSE Arabic listening exam prep that builds accuracy: predict questions, diagnose missed details, use transcripts and practise under timed conditions.

GCSE Arabic role play marking explained: learn what earns each mark, what examiners hear, common mistakes and a focused speaking practice routine.

Old textbook GCSE Arabic guide: check if a hand-me-down matches Edexcel 1AA0, what changed after 2017, and how to fill revision gaps safely.

GCSE Arabic speaking exam explained: understand the role-play, picture task, conversation, timings, preparation rules and smart revision priorities.

GCSE Arabic examiner reports reveal recurring mistakes in speaking, reading and writing. Learn how to turn examiner feedback into smarter revision.

Fluent before starting GCSE Arabic? No. Learn what beginners need, what the Edexcel exams assess, and how to prepare confidently from scratch.

GCSE Arabic vs Modern Hebrew grade boundaries compared using 2024 and 2025 data, with percentages and practical advice for choosing a target grade.

GCSE Arabic harder than before? Explore what changed in the reformed exam, why it may feel tougher and how to balance Arabic with GCSE maths revision.

GCSE Arabic grammar needed, explained clearly: prioritise tenses, agreement, pronouns and sentence control while spending less time on rare forms.