Harvey B.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
What GCSE and A-level students say after revising with MathsGenie.
Student
“This is such an amazing platform, it offers everything needed to improve your grade in a time efficient manor. Personally I love the videos as I am able to find areas that I am weak at in the practice papers.”
Student
“Genuinely took me from a grade 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 in my GCSE's in less than a few months. Best mathematics revision website for those who are aiming to get those high grades.”
Student
“Genuinely I think every maths student should have this site. It takes you through the entire AS and A level Maths course, alongside exam questions with step by step solutions.”
Student
“predicted papers are very useful and i believe there's not a better website for GCSE maths in the UK”
Student
“Best Maths Resource out there! Absolutely amazing videos and very concise explantions on everything. Don't even get me started on the loads of exam question/worksheets that are so helpful. And it's all free!”
Student
“The best Maths resource site in the world! They have it all and do a great job of keeping everything up to date. I still don't know how they are able to make this free for all. You are truly amazing.”
Student
“They have helped me with my A level Maths performance significantly and I jumped from a grade U to a Grade A in only 2-3 months. I HIGHLY recommend to Maths students especially for A level.”
Student
“MathsGenie's YouTube videos and worksheets are amazing. The videos go into such great depth but in a way that's simple to understand.”
Student
“Amazing website! Truly helped with my GCSEs - I was a very poor student. Managed to go up and reach all grade 6-9's from U-4's. Would definitely recommend :)”
Student
“Absolutely brilliant website with well organised, well written resources for learning or revising maths. I never hesitate to recommend mathsgenie to my students.”
Student
“Took me a bit of getting used to but this new site is excellent. I found the old one really useful but this is next level. I share it with all my colleagues and students.”
Student
“I used to be really bad at math. My first GCSE mocks I had a 2 but after I found MathsGenie I jumped from 2 to 4 under 3 months.”
Student
“Improved my grade, I used to be borderline passing maths now I'm performing much better. There are videos, practice papers, solutions, exam questions, past GCSE papers all for free. This is really useful.”
Student
“Honestly, it's super great. Easy, with the explanation on the side. Every topic also has more than 50 questions, making you feel more confident in doing different types f question in one topic. Try it!”
GCSE and A Level revision tips, study methods, and exam strategy from MathsGenie.
134 articles

Colour coding notes GCSE Psychology: discover when colour supports recall, when it wastes time and how to combine it with effective self-testing.

Whiteboard revision GCSE Media Studies: use active recall, set-product analysis and essay planning, while keeping your GCSE maths practice on track.

Tracking revision progress GCSE English Literature: see when a spreadsheet improves recall and essays, when it wastes time, and what to record effectively.

Review mock mistakes GCSE French with a smart timing plan: correct errors promptly, revisit them after a gap, and build stronger recall for exams.

Gamify revision for GCSE maths numeracy without losing focus. Learn when streaks, points and rewards build useful practice, and when they distract.

GCSE religious studies revision environment advice: learn what genuinely improves focus, memory and exam practice, and what is mostly overrated.

Peaking too early GCSE Sociology revision can feel worrying. Learn why confidence fades, how to retain knowledge, practise essays and stay ready until May.

Tracking revision progress GCSE French can reveal weak skills, schedule retrieval and reduce busywork. Build a simple system that supports GCSE maths too.

Parents involved in GCSE Sociology revision can support routines and recall, but too much pressure can weaken confidence, independence and focus.

Teach back method GCSE Arabic: learn how explaining aloud exposes weak recall, improves speaking confidence and supports smarter GCSE maths revision too.

Pomodoro technique GCSE French: learn when 25-minute bursts help vocabulary, when longer practice works better, and how to build a balanced revision plan.

Make own GCSE sociology practice questions effectively. Turn notes into exam-style recall, application and evaluation tasks, then check their quality.

Make own GCSE ICT practice questions from your notes, improve active recall and learn how to combine self-testing with reliable exam-board material.

Cramming vs learning GCSE ICT explained: spot false confidence, use retrieval and spaced practice, and build knowledge that survives exam pressure.

Peaking too early GCSE Further Maths revision is common. Learn why confidence fades and use a practical plan to keep every topic fresh until exam day.

Revise GCSE Sociology with sibling support effectively. Learn what their exam experience can teach you, what may be outdated, and how to check advice.

GCSE Arabic group chat study tips that turn messages into useful recall, speaking and writing practice while protecting time for GCSE maths revision.

GCSE French Year 10 revision head start: discover whether early practice improves recall, protects maths time and avoids burnout with a realistic plan.

GCSE ICT flashcards Quizlet guide: find accurate, specification-matched decks, avoid weak sets, and build effective cards quickly for focused exam revision.

Whiteboard revision GCSE English Literature: recall quotations, connect themes, plan essays and test yourself without simply copying out notes again.

GCSE sociology revision timetable worth it? Learn when a written plan helps, when flexibility wins, and how to protect time for GCSE maths revision.

Spaced repetition GCSE food and nutrition made simple: build a paper-based recall routine, remember key facts and balance it with GCSE maths revision.

Revision order GCSE Latin: learn when subject order matters and how spacing, retrieval and energy should shape a balanced Latin and maths plan each week.

GCSE Portuguese revise every day or rest? Learn how spacing, retrieval and proper breaks improve retention without exhausting your exam revision.